01-14-13 02:19 AM
100 1234
tools
    I am not able to download this os at megaupload after many attempt, please advice. Thanks
    09-01-11 02:41 AM
    It is no possible to install Korean language input, it says that some files are missing.
    09-01-11 03:49 PM
    It is no possible to install Korean language input, it says that some files are missing.
    Download the 1079 os and install it.
    Copy the delfteo 7.0 java folder over the java folder from the org. When it ask to replace say yes.
    Install now the org. Os you had installed and you have your lang. I'm sorry for this problem next update I will make a all lang and check if all the lang are in.

Enjoy DelftEo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-11 07:34 PM
    would this be your last build for BB9000?
    09-03-11 12:53 AM
    i notice have lag and drain battery too
    09-03-11 03:03 AM
    i notice have lag and drain battery too
    I use this version now for 2 weeks and is running smoothy and has no problems.
    Try to wipe your bb and install it again and when you restore your DM backup restore only your personal data because this version has a lot Os7 cod files and they can have conflicts with your Os5 restore data.

Enjoy DelftEo

09-03-11 11:26 AM
    would this be your last build for BB9000?
    No I'm sorry I'm in a area with a lot power problems so when I'm working at my hybrid and the power is gone I can start over again. As you see my most posts are coming from my BB
    The company is working hard to fix the power problem.
    Thanks for understanding.

Enjoy DelftEo

09-03-11 11:30 AM
    See if one of your app eats your memory because I installed 32 apps and have still 23MB free and after a whole day it stay at 21Mb.
    But in case keep me noticed.
    Dear DelftEo,
    I check, one by one, all the applications I installed.

It's Facebook app that eats my memory.
    With all apps installed (without Facebook), after battery pool, I've got 21 mb free; with Facebook installed and active, after few hours, the memory is about 12/13 mb free and after 12 hours only 5/7 mb free.

What could I do to fix the problem? The only way is to remove Facebook app from my device?

Thanks in advance.
    09-04-11 05:49 AM
    Tried Installing.
    Keep getting errors saying "The Application xxxx cannot be loaded because some required files are not available.".
    Had to manually open App Loader since your setup didnt despite saying it would.
    09-04-11 02:04 PM
    Tried Installing.
    Keep getting errors saying "The Application xxxx cannot be loaded because some required files are not available.".
    Had to manually open App Loader since your setup didnt despite saying it would.
    Thanks for understanding I'm now in a area with only a few hours power a day and a lot of work so if you select all the alx files in the bb loader and close it. When you open the loader again it wil see my os and upgrade smoothy.
    The next update wil run and install as a smooth baby *ss.
    All users from my hybrid thanks for understanding I run this hybrid cool as ice in my BB and only want it to share.

Enjoy DelftEo

Last edited by delfteo; 09-04-11 at 05:15 PM.
    enrimobile85 likes this.
    09-04-11 05:10 PM
    All users from my hybrid thanks for understanding I run this hybrid cool as ice in my BB and only want it to share.
    Perfect!! We want it!
    When you have got a little bit of free time, tell me how to fix the lag memory with Facebook app! Thank you!
    09-04-11 05:13 PM
    Thanks for understanding I'm now in a area with only a few hours power a day and a lot of work so if you select all the alx files in the bb loader and close it. When you open the loader again it wil see my os and upgrade smoothy.
    The next update wil run and install as a smooth baby *ss.

Enjoy DelftEo

Nope.
    I did that several times still came out with the same error.
    On both my computers.
    Knew I should have stayed with JSL, but thought I'd venture into this one...will install JSL back tomorrow, had to revert back to Official OS so I can complete my normal tasks.

With your next update please make a much more stable installer.
    When can we expect your next project? Although won't be in a hurry to try.
    09-04-11 05:28 PM
    Nope.
    I did that several times still came out with the same error.
    On both my computers.
    Knew I should have stayed with JSL, but thought I'd venture into this one...will install JSL back tomorrow, had to revert back to Official OS so I can complete my normal tasks.

With your next update please make a much more stable installer.
    When can we expect your next project? Although won't be in a hurry to try.
    If you like to try the delfteo you can save my java folder and install the JSL hybrid and copy my java folder over the JSL or change those java folders and run the JSL installer

Enjoy DelftEo

09-04-11 06:14 PM
    If you like to try the delfteo you can save my java folder and install the JSL hybrid and copy my java folder over the JSL or change those java folders and run the JSL installer

Enjoy DelftEo

Dont get what you mean properly.
    PM me or something and maybe I can finally try it.
    09-04-11 06:35 PM
    Dont get what you mean properly.
    PM me or something and maybe I can finally try it.
    You have pm.

Enjoy DelftEo

09-04-11 06:59 PM
    Hola soy marcossit y este Hibrido es una copia del Mio Publicado en ZonaBlackBerry.com
    -http://zonablackberry.com.ve/forum/hybrid-5-0/98214-marcossithybrid-v4-5-mhv4-5-85xx-8900-9000-95xx-9630-9700-a.html
    -http://zonablackberry.com.ve/forum/hybrid-5-0/97021-marcossithybrid-v4-mhv4-9000-a.html
    -http://zonablackberry.com.ve/forum/hybrid-5-0/90070-marcossithybrid-v2-mhv2-9000-a.html

Y aqui unas capturas del Hibrido este donde se es igual al mio.

en esta esta el cod donde contiene mi firma marcossit

en este el alx donde esta el cod con esa firma

en este el tema de ZonaBlackBerry donde se publico mi Hibrido

En este es la estructura del Hibrido identica al mio

Espero que me solucionen el problema Gracias @Marcossit
    Last edited by marcossit; 09-05-11 at 01:42 AM.
    09-05-11 01:39 AM
    can it support traditional chinese?
    i am looking for this rom~
    thanksss
    i come from hongkong
    09-05-11 04:14 AM
    Hola soy marcossit y este Hibrido es una copia del Mio Publicado en ZonaBlackBerry.com
    -http://zonablackberry.com.ve/forum/hybrid-5-0/98214-marcossithybrid-v4-5-mhv4-5-85xx-8900-9000-95xx-9630-9700-a.html
    -http://zonablackberry.com.ve/forum/hybrid-5-0/97021-marcossithybrid-v4-mhv4-9000-a.html
    -http://zonablackberry.com.ve/forum/hybrid-5-0/90070-marcossithybrid-v2-mhv2-9000-a.html

With all the problems I had I used this structure for my java folder there I ask some builders to help mi with a good installer.
    There the delfteo hybrid java folder is made by my self and tested as a good java hybrid.
    As there where some people with little problems I used some existing structure to resolve quick this problems. The delfteo hybrids are my creations and not a fake copy from others. I'm not like that !!! I spend a lot night time to make a good running hybrid and bring it here to share. There I live in a area with less power and wanted to resolve quickly some little problems I only opened some other hybrids to see how they resolve this problem. To make a hybrid what's running good on my phone and to NOT answer user problems is more brutal then when I used some others help to resolve there problems. When I ask some other hybrid builders how I resolve my problem with my Os and the loader the most builders has there doors closed and don't want to give you a little help.
    I don't need to write names but my last email I received a hybrid boulder gave mi an answer like find out yourself your learning from it.
    Absolutely this is NOT a copy from your hybrid. Open a hybrid and the structures are all the same.
    When you install the delfteo v7.0 and read the cod files from it with BBSAK you see that delfteo has his own cod structure and is complete different with other hybrids.
    See it as a favor when a other hybrid builder use your work to resolve some problems.

Last edited by delfteo; 09-05-11 at 01:24 PM.
    09-05-11 11:13 AM

el delfteo hybrid es una creacion absolutamente mio pero por falta de tiempo y porque aqui en RD la luz tiene mucho problemas yo utilizado algo de tu setup installer para ayudar gente rapido con sus problemas.
    De delfteo java folder is securo una creacion mio,no soy una maldita ladron pero para resolver pequina problemas de los usuarios yo estaba viendo como otro hybrid creaturas resolver estas problemas.
    Abre un hybrid y la mayoria de los hybrids tiene la misma structura.
    Es una favor de tu parte cuando un hybrid creacion tiene algo de ti para resolver su problemas.
    el delfteo hybrid es seguro no copia de la tuya.
    Cuando yo preguntar otra hybrid constructors a poco ayuda para resolver mis problemas todo los puertas son cerrado.
    Cuando tu tiene la intencion my hybrid is a copia de la tuyo yo pide mis disculpas porqui no es cierto.
    Yo crear delfteo hybrid en los noches hasta la 4am con mucho discusiones de mi mujer sobre esto.
    El unico yo utulizado es como yo pega mis java folder con el loader.exe
    Y una solucion para twitter app.
    Delfteo es por la verdad una creacion de mis parte con un poco de ayuda la structura tuyo para resolver algo de problemas. Despues tu instalar delfteo v7.0 y leer este os con BBSAK tu puede ver los cod's yo utulizo son muy diferente como los demas.
    Si tu quiro ayudar el problemo como yo pega mis java folder con my loader.exe
    Estoy muy agradecido por eso.
    Con mucho gusto

Enjoy DelftEo

Last edited by delfteo; 09-05-11 at 01:16 PM.
    09-05-11 11:32 AM
    When you have got a little bit of free time, tell me how to fix the memory lag with Facebook app! Thank you!
    Thank you in advance, DelftEo.
    09-05-11 11:42 AM
    Seems neither versions work for me.
    If I try install the first one I get T"he Application xxxx cannot be loaded because some required files are not available."
    And If I attempt to install the Multi-Lang I get "net.rim.platform.ecmascript error"
    09-05-11 12:08 PM
    Seems neither versions work for me.
    If I try install the first one I get T"he Application xxxx cannot be loaded because some required files are not available."
    And If I attempt to install the Multi-Lang I get "net.rim.platform.ecmascript error"
    I'm sorry but I don't know what your are doing wrong
    Other people can install this os without any problems so please read the topics before to resolve your problem.

Enjoy DelftEo

enrimobile85 likes this.
    09-05-11 01:08 PM
    I've read it over and over, and I've had no luck.
    09-05-11 01:13 PM
    It works very well for me. Thanks.
    09-06-11 12:51 AM
    Does the hourglass still show up as often after flashing?

09-09-11 12:30 AM
100 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD