i Deleted a bunch of stuff i didnt use forever now i need Memo Pad back. Im using a Tour, on my Mac desktop manager.

i opened DM and looked in applications but everything is gone except what i left on the phone. How do i get this app back???
    11-01-09 12:06 PM
    This may not be a bad thing. Download and install BBNotepad. This is a more
    robust app than the native Memo Pad app and has 2 benefits:

1) Can open and edit .txt files
    2) Stores memos, notes, etc... on the memory card as opposed to device memory.
    Oh and it's free.

OTA (from your phone browser) link: http://www.coolove.pcriot.com/bbnote.../BBNotePad.jad
    11-01-09 12:14 PM
    Hmmm thank you, I dloaded it. No clue how to use it. Definitely a little too confusing for what I need it for. I want it to write quick things on and gym schedules, work schedules etc. This thing has like different folders to store everything and rename files.. Way to much going on.

Anyone know where to get the regular Memo pad OTA?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 08:14 PM
    The native Memo pad is not a OTA download. If it isn't showing in DM you need to
    reinstall your OS and go from there.

... and seriously? You find BBNotepad difficult? It's this simplest of apps out there.
    You create a note / memo save it to the Documents folder on the memory card
    and you're done.
    11-01-09 08:24 PM
    i wiped my blackberry and loads off the core apps were deleted such as memo pad and word mole and the other games, i wiped it again to see if i could get them back but it just deleted even more of the core apps, like password keeper and 'files' i was gutted..... is there any way i can get these back?:'( xxxx
    01-18-13 06:59 AM
    also, if i do a hard reboot,and restore it to factory settings willthese still be deleted? or will deffo get them back xx
    01-18-13 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD