Hello CB nation. I tryed docs to go preimum and didnt like it. When I took it off my storm all Docs to go went with it. Can I get installed version back without reloading os again. Phone is working really well right now. I can reload if I have to, just would be nice if there was a link to get just Docs to go. Thanks, Mike
    Last edited by shakamike; 01-13-10 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Funny. Just saw thread below.
    01-13-10 01:39 AM
    You may be able to update your software installing them using dm or app loader

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 06:54 AM
    Hello CB nation. I tryed docs to go preimum and didnt like it. When I took it off my storm all Docs to go went with it. Can I get installed version back without reloading os again. Phone is working really well right now. I can reload if I have to, just would be nice if there was a link to get just Docs to go. Thanks, Mike

Check out the main crackberry page today 1.14.2010, they have updated Docs to Go. You can get a link to download it ota. You will have to register but no biggie. Good Luck.
    01-14-10 05:41 PM
    moving to native apps
    01-14-10 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD