Okay so i downloaded the hybrid v7 and the .230 for the 8330 last night. So far so good except for one thing. The delete prior feature is not clearing all the items out of the messages. It is clearing the chat out of there but not the subject. Does anyone else have this issue? Please help!! Other than that no other issues to report. Memory seems fine and speed is about the same as it was.
    01-06-10 11:13 AM
    Okay so i downloaded the hybrid v7 and the .230 for the 8330 last night. So far so good except for one thing. The delete prior feature is not clearing all the items out of the messages. It is clearing the chat out of there but not the subject. Does anyone else have this issue? Please help!! Other than that no other issues to report. Memory seems fine and speed is about the same as it was.

I've noticed this too. Also, if you do delete the contact from the messages, then you can't sms them from the address book.

Weird!
    01-06-10 11:51 AM
    Oh well..hopefully the offical version will be out soon and that stuff will be fixed!!
    01-06-10 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD