at first my blackberry got stepped on and it got a few cracks underneath the top screen (the lcd screen is cracked i think) and this pink liquid stuff (it appears blue wen it's against blue background though) was covering a bit of the screen, but the next day the pink liquid stuff disappeared and all that was left was the crack which is barely noticeable so i could live with it.

but then it got hit again; there weren't any new cracks, but more of the liquid stuff came out again and it's been a couple days and its still there. what can i do to either get rid of the liquid stuff or get a new screen and how much would it be?
    12-28-09 11:00 PM
    File an insurance claim or browse ebay and get a new one, new phone not screen.
    12-29-09 01:33 AM
    File an insurance claim or browse ebay and get a new one, new phone not screen.
    Ummm.... ok

If you have insurance, you may want to use it. If you're in your first year of ownership without insurance, your provider should replace your BB for you, call their tech support.

Or you can buy a new screen ( here, for example. $16.99 + s/h). Replacing your LCD screen yourself will void any warranty that you may have.
    12-29-09 03:10 AM
    Or check Blackberry Parts, BlackBerry Curve Parts, Blackberry Pearl Parts, Blackberry Bold Parts they carry the LCD.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 04:39 AM
    Not to make jokes but oh dang...your poor blackberry is bleedin to death!!! In serious need of Insurance & Fixing...I would get my provider to hook me up with a new one if anything...I mean if you are still within the insurance coverage time period...
    12-29-09 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD