Hi, i updated my os from 5 to 6 yesterday, and everything worked just fine until today.

I found that i cannot add new contacts to my contact list, i cannot edit old contacts, and some contacts are inaccesible from the conctact list, and when i search them on universal search, the screen gets completely freezed (keyboard too, so i have tu pull out the battery).

I tryed restoring the contact list from bb protect and as nothing happened, i tryed wiping and restoring. The only result was bb messenger contacts lost.

Does anyone else have this problem?
    04-12-12 12:14 PM
    There have been multiple reports of problems with the contacts database after the last update of Windows Live Messenger. You might try uninstalling that app and see if doing so solves the problems. Some users have reported that it did; at least one user reported that it did not solve the problem, so there may be compounding circumstances.
    04-12-12 08:15 PM
    i have a similar problem. i installed enterprise for work and then uninstalled it. after i uninstalled it (never reinstalled) in contact>options>contact list only shows up as Desktop from when enterprise was in my phone. how do i get rid of this and return the contact list to name is should be?
    10-08-12 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD