I created a barcode and it is now associated with my contact in BBM 5.0. The problem is I was experimenting creating a bunch of barcodes when I was doing it and I am not sure I got the correct information in it. I have deleted all of the barcodes from my pictures but since I am now no longer sure how I got it into messenger in the first place I do know how to change it. I have gone in but I can't figure out how to do this. Does anyone know how to change their own barcode?
    09-10-09 02:27 PM
    I was under the impression you couldn't change it at all, like how your pin is unique to your blackberry so is the barcode but idkkkk... I guess I could be wrong?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 10:53 AM
    I was under the impression you couldn't change it at all, like how your pin is unique to your blackberry so is the barcode but idkkkk... I guess I could be wrong?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I believe you are correct.
    09-13-09 12:48 PM
    I took pictures of several barcodes with my camera. Some that had different combinations of my contact information in them. I thought I associated one with my barcode but don't know what details are on that barcode. How can I tell. Could I messenger someone? I no longer have that barcode as an image on my computer and the whole point of creating the barcode was to have several items of my contact information inside.
    09-15-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD