Ok...so I downloaded the os5.0 on my computer and it comes up when I go to app loader and it says 4.6 is the current one but when I click on the 5.0 and click next it says there isn't no available software to update...Some one please help me...how do I put the 5.0os on to my phone...???
    07-21-09 12:58 AM
    did you delete the vendor.xml file? I am assuming you installed the new OS, correct?
    07-21-09 02:18 AM
    were you get the new o s from? and i remeber i tryed doin a os switch but it went terrably wrong so maybe we can learn together
    07-21-09 02:41 AM
    did you delete the vendor.xml file? I am assuming you installed the new OS, correct?
    Yeah, I deleted that and did all the right steps...its just everytime I go to the next step with the 5.0 checked it always tell me that there isn't any new updated software.
    07-21-09 10:55 AM
    were you get the new o s from? and i remeber i tryed doin a os switch but it went terrably wrong so maybe we can learn together
    I got it from the crackberry thread talking about the new OS 5.0...I'll try and find it and send it to you.
    07-21-09 10:56 AM
    do you still have a previous os still installed on the computer?
    07-21-09 11:00 AM
    do you still have a previous os still installed on the computer?
    I'm not sure...how do I find that out...I know i have it installed on my phone. If So how i delete it off of both my phone and computer so I can get the new one on there?
    07-21-09 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD