Hey guys. Soooooooo yeah I just woke up and I was checking my messages when I realized I could not open any messages sent from my friends on BBM. Why is that? I can click and move with my scroller, but I just can't seem to open/read chats on BBM right now...this has me worried.

What could be the possible problem?
    02-21-10 01:44 PM
    have you tried a battery pull to see if that resolves your issue? (with your phone on, pull the battery out for about a minute, then put the battery back in) After your bb boots back up, try it and hopefully that resolved the issue for you!
    02-21-10 03:23 PM
    it's a know BBM issue on all bb. Just open a new conversation, exit it and try to open your unread message.

will fix your problem but it will come back in some days... it happen to me around one time a week
    02-21-10 06:15 PM
    it's a know BBM issue on all bb. Just open a new conversation, exit it and try to open your unread message.

will fix your problem but it will come back in some days... it happen to me around one time a week
    Really? This has never happened to me with my Storm 2 or my Curve 2.
    02-21-10 06:25 PM
    yea ive seen it happen from time to time. it usually happens to me when theres alot of activity in my group chat. it appears to overload BBM. a reboot fixes it.
    02-21-10 07:13 PM
    change your font......it sometimes fix the problem
    02-21-10 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD