I recently updated my Bold 9930 to 7.1.0.163. Ever since then, my emails have been truncated, I cannot "download more" and I cannot download attachments. I am on a BES and the problem does not happen when I activate my account using an older blackberry. I received a new 9930 yesterday and it is happening on the new one as well. Anyone else having this problem and is there a solution?
    02-14-12 01:59 PM
    I am in the same situation (Bold 9930 on BES). My previous BlackBerry was several years old but would download the entire e-mail message on command and would also download attachments. I upgraded to the Bold about two weeks ago and I am unable to view or download anything (even if I send it to Documents to Go).
    Last edited by msn132; 02-25-12 at 10:37 AM.
    02-25-12 10:33 AM
    I got the new Show Me The Images for 7.1 and it works on some emails and then stopped again, deleted, reinstalled, and still nothing on any of my Pageonce emails.
    Last edited by erndog; 02-25-12 at 05:36 PM. Reason: spaces
    02-25-12 05:36 PM
    Does anyone affected by this problem have a solution. I have a user with the exact same problem. We've tried everything including exchanging the device.
    05-21-12 09:29 AM
    Sorry to tell you that so far there are no answers. Half of my Pageonce emails I can read, the other half I have to selct "Get Plain Text" from the menu list because the email "looks" blank. Now a lot of the Victoria Secret emails my wife gets are showing up "blank", We both have SMTI installed on our phones. i have a feeling it has a lot to do with the size of the emails, some say Truncated due to size unfortunately none of these recent emails do. Also with Verizon curtailing the Unlimited Data plansn I only see this issue getting worse, if I am wrong I would LOVE to hear someone pipe in on this long time problem, sorry I could not be much more help jeremyweisser.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    05-21-12 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD