Hello everyone, I've been using my Tour for a couple weeks now and have noticed that when I am on the BBM, I am not able to click on a link that is sent to me. Before on my previous BB's, 8703, 8830, 8330, I was able to click on link that was sent to me through BBM. I tried looking through all the options to see if it was something on there, but i got nothing...so I was wondering if anyone has been able to figure out how to fix this. And I know that it's something that's going on with the Tours, cause all my friends that have the phone also have the same problem.
    Thanks in advance
    08-29-09 03:17 AM
    I clicked on a link just the other day and it worked fine. I was running BBM 5.0 at the time, not the stock BBM version. Maybe there is a problem with the stock BBM (4.7), I don't know. I'm back to running BBM 4.7 at the moment, so if you want, send me your PIN in a PM and we'll test a little and try and find out what's up.
    08-29-09 03:47 AM
    Seems like its only Sprint BB Tours.... My GF has the same issue...
    08-29-09 04:31 AM
    I've noticed that it depends on how it was sent to you on OS 4.7. When I send/receive a link that is selected from the bowser menu option "Send Address" it shows up as a link. If I was to send/receive a web address that was copy and pasted into bbm it doesn't show up as a link. You could always just copy and paste it yourself(from bbm to browser).. it's not much work.
    08-29-09 06:25 AM
    Thanks for the replies...I'm running BBM 4.7, and yea it doesn't show up as a link when I type in the link..I'm gonna try sending a link from a browser page. But I would really like to be able to send a link when i'm talking to someone and wanna just send them a link to a site or something...
    If anyone finds out if there's anything that can be done let me know.
    Thanks again.
    08-29-09 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD