I've been searching for it for some time now and still can't get it working. Here is my deal.

I have playbook and os 7 device (curve 9320). How can I sync google calendar to both?

Playbook's calendar works fine and syncs but when it comes to my curve things go wrong.

I have set up all the necessary things in email setup. Email works ok, I can send and receive all my messages, but contacts and calendar - NO. No matter what I do it just does not want to work.

Do you have any idea why, or have any other way to sync google calendar (and contacts, less important) with my device?
    Ever since google discontinued sync app it had become a nightmare to get all stuff to work together.

I am sure that many people suffer from this as well, so if anyone has a solution please post - I will be grateful very much.

Regards,
    Martodox
    10-03-13 07:57 PM
    Welcome to the forums!

OS7 syncs Google stuff using BIS, so first of all, you gotta make sure you have a BIS enabled SIM card in there. To get BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service), call your carrier.

Once that's worked out, go to yourcarrier.blackberry.com and log in. Check if you have contact and calendar sync enabled for your gmail addy. If not, turn those on and resent the service books.

Back on the device, head to the email setup and reactivate the account (once you enter it, it should ask you to).

Good luck there!
    10-03-13 07:58 PM
    I have BIS enabled, I am sure of it.

When I try go create account on my carriers page it leaves me with a message that I've entered imei or pin incorrectly.

I read somewhere that since os7 all email configuration is done only on the device and carrier.blackberry.com is no longer needed. Is that true?

It I am wrong first thing in the morning I'll call then and sort it out.
    10-03-13 08:11 PM
    I have BIS enabled, I am sure of it.

When I try go create account on my carriers page it leaves me with a message that I've entered imei or pin incorrectly.

Well if the device is already getting email, then you don't need to create a new account there, just log in with the one the device is already using.

I read somewhere that since os7 all email configuration is done only on the device and carrier.blackberry.com is no longer needed. Is that true?

Kinda. Since OS5 you can do it all on the device, but the site is there so you can troubleshoot stuff or do settings while away from the device.

It I am wrong first thing in the morning I'll call then and sort it out.
    So, call them, get a hold of the username/password and then log in. Actually, you probably can recover that by yourself if you hit forget username. It should sent all the links and instructions to the device you have BIS active on.
    10-03-13 08:18 PM
    Already tried to recover password but in response I get a message that the request was made and the password is:

And that is it. They don't send any password which is weird. Like I had an account, but really not.

Edit:

This is the actual content of the message.

-- Automatically generated email: Do Not Reply to this email --
    You asked to have your password sent to your device.
    Your password is:

_______

What account should I use to login at my carier Page? My Gmail or hotmail credentials, or my carrier. BlackBerry.com account? Tried all of them and none work.
    Last edited by Martodox#CB; 10-03-13 at 08:52 PM.
    10-03-13 08:29 PM
    Already tried to recover password but in response I get a message that the request was made and the password is:

And that is it. They don't send any password which is weird. Like I had an account, but really not.

Edit:

This is the actual content of the message.

-- Automatically generated email: Do Not Reply to this email --
    You asked to have your password sent to your device.
    Your password is:
    Hmm. You know. I look at that blank and I can only think "the BIS info has never been set up and the system is trying to feed you the info it has: none".

What account should I use to login at my carier Page? My Gmail or hotmail credentials, or my carrier. BlackBerry.com account? Tried all of them and none work.
    Neither. You should log in with your BIS info. It's not your email, it's not your BBID and it's not your @blackberry handle. But if you have an @blackberry.net handle, then you have a BIS account.

Set the alarm clock for oh sever hundred and implement plan carrier pest call.
    10-03-13 09:21 PM