I have never and will never use it (I think). Is it part of another program that supports another program etc.. All I use is the phone, SMS texting, MMS and emails. Does it have anything to do with sending pin# messages etc.. or any other program?
    07-12-09 07:36 PM
    No nothing to do with PIN to PIN messaging. You can delete it like this:

Options>advanced options>applications, find it, hit menu and "delete"
    07-12-09 07:48 PM
    I have never and will never use it (I think). Is it part of another program that supports another program etc.. All I use is the phone, SMS texting, MMS and emails. Does it have anything to do with sending pin# messages etc.. or any other program?
    yes you can delete it if you so desire..go into options>advanced options>applications>highlight BBM and select delete

edit: okay speedy you beat me to it
    07-12-09 07:49 PM
    edit: okay speedy you beat me to it
    Yeah he does that alot
    07-12-09 09:15 PM
    very sad to hear people think bbm is useless. the new bbm is super awesome.
    07-12-09 09:27 PM
    why bother with a blackberry then if you dont pin to pin message?

just get a nokia e71...much better in general.
    07-12-09 09:36 PM
    I agree . You will need PIN messaging someday

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 01:58 PM
    You should try it before you delete it
    tangozulu likes this.
    07-14-09 02:00 PM
    I agree! I deleted mine before, then started to get all these request for BBM and didn't know that it was for BBM. I have allot of people (friends) that I chat with all the time on BBM.. Great messaging tool by RIM...
    07-14-09 02:03 PM
    bbm is one of the best things on the blackberry .. just keep ,, try it ... and if u didnt like it delete it
    07-14-09 03:32 PM
    If you don't have unlimited texts and have a lot of friends that have blackberries then bbm is a great way to save on texts since you are using data when messaging people through bbm.

07-14-09 03:43 PM
    wow i might try this
    07-14-09 09:17 PM
    Wow. This is a first. And I'm not saying this to be a ****, but who has a BB and doesn't use BBM?

It's so convenient and fun to have when messaging anyone else with a BB.

I guess if you're COMPLETELY sure you'll NEVER use it go ahead and delete it, but I don't see how you couldn't. I'd be lost without it.
    07-14-09 09:20 PM
    why bother with a blackberry then if you dont pin to pin message?

just get a nokia e71...much better in general.
    You can do PIN to PIN messaging without BBM.

I personally am not a fan of BBM. At all. But I wouldn't delete it in case my ONE (too many.....) BBM contact gets in touch.
    07-14-09 09:22 PM
    You can hide it...
    07-14-09 10:34 PM
    Wow. This is a first. And I'm not saying this to be a ****, but who has a BB and doesn't use BBM?

I guess if you're COMPLETELY sure you'll NEVER use it go ahead and delete it, but I don't see how you couldn't. I'd be lost without it.
    +1

Friends and I have fun sending funny voice notes through bbm...

07-14-09 11:18 PM

Well...here's a second! I never use it. I have no reason to. No one I know uses it so I have no contacts to add. I have my FB, MSN, & GTalk contacts all coming thru Palringo.
    07-15-09 12:45 AM
    Not using BBM is more common than the people here tend to make it seem.

I don't have any friends or family who use a blackberry either. Unchecked it when I upgraded the OS.

It's hard to "try it" when all I'd do is message myself.
    07-15-09 12:56 AM
    MSN is what I use, there's hardly enough people I know of with BB where I could make use of BBM.
    07-15-09 12:58 AM
    I have no use for BBM. I don't know anyone with a Blackberry except my mother-in-law. Enough said, right? Now if that were to change and more of my friends aquired Blackberry's then I'd change my position. From what I've read it is a very useful tool with lots of features not found in other IM ap's
    That is my 2 cents worth if anyone cares
    05-14-10 01:29 PM
    in my opinion blackberry is crap,da only gud thing on a blackberry is bis,thats it
    01-07-13 03:19 PM
    smartphne is best,and its got everything
    01-07-13 03:21 PM
    Does it cost to use bbm? - have it on my phone but I don't want to use it if I have to pay, please help! Xxxxx
    01-25-13 03:53 PM
    in my opinion blackberry is crap,da only gud thing on a blackberry is bis,thats it
    And you're on a site called "Crackberry.com" because ...?
    01-25-13 04:01 PM
    What if u have an iphone device how do u delete ur account?
    11-02-13 09:33 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD