I was wondering if there is an option or setting so that that when my phone rings (usually on vibrate or silent) where the screen will turn back on by itself?

Thanks,
    Eric
    08-27-09 03:39 PM
    it should with a call, eveything else is a no go.... sorry
    08-27-09 08:26 PM
    it should with a call, eveything else is a no go.... sorry
    Ok thanks.
    08-28-09 11:02 AM
    This comes close to what you want, but I'm unsure if it will work with your OS.

bblight

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 08-28-09 at 10:09 PM.
    08-28-09 10:03 PM
    There are also other app in the app store under personal productivity that may cme close to what you are looking to do.

A quick search I came across this one.
    SmartAlerts - Filtered Alerts for E-Mail/ SMS/ Calendar/ Missed Calls - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    08-28-09 10:15 PM
    There are also other app in the app store under personal productivity that may cme close to what you are looking to do.

A quick search I came across this one.
    SmartAlerts - Filtered Alerts for E-Mail/ SMS/ Calendar/ Missed Calls - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    That's an expansion of BerryBuzz, and a nice app, but the OP wanted the screen to come on with an incoming message.
    08-29-09 12:20 AM
    This comes close to what you want, but I'm unsure if it will work with your OS.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Any idea on how to make this app. work? I downloaded it onto my BB but it doesn't seem to work. I checked the box to turn on the backlight when I receive an sms and it didn't turn on the backlight. Please help!

This is regarding the bblight application.

Thanks,
    Eric
    09-06-09 09:32 PM
    the 8350i does not do SMS!!!! thats your issue. texts come in as MMS, not SMS
    09-07-09 04:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD