My 9550 consistently disconnects calls when I take it out of the holster.

Phone rings & vibrates once or twice, I take it out of the holster, and within a couple of seconds the call disconnects and I see the missed call dialog.

I've turned off answer when removed from holster. I'm using BerryBuzz. It didn't happen on .320 with the same apps & config.

Is anyone else seeing this?
    01-05-10 05:34 PM
    What holster are you using?
    01-05-10 07:35 PM
    Seidio Innocase II.

It definitely seems like the wakeup signal from the magnetic sensor causes the phone to "loose it's concentration" and drop the call.

If it rings while out of the holster, it wakes up and continues to ring just fine.

Weird stuff. And judging by the crickets in this thread, not a common issue.

I wish a leak would drop - because if I reload my OS, it surely would two days later
    01-05-10 08:06 PM
    I had a similar problem using an oem curve case...finding as i slid the phone into the case it would enter "holster" mode half way in the case but as it reached the bottom of the case it would come out of "holster" mode..magnet in the wrong spot....I have six different oem cases....the only one that works on my storm 2 is the case for the bold...storm 1 and tour worked on several...
    01-05-10 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD