I only have one email account set up on my phone. I can not get the calendar to show up on either of the two default today screens. Does anyone know how to add in the calendar into the today screen?

BTW, this is also the case with a coworker. We purchsed our phones on the same day and seem to be having the exact same issue.
    07-09-09 01:11 PM
    I think this as to do with your theme. That's if you mean having your calender entries show on your home screen
    07-09-09 01:24 PM
    What is the default CICAL? Is it your email address or did it get changed to something else? What address is associated with your calendar events? The same as the default CICAL or did they get changed to something else like Default Device?
    07-09-09 04:10 PM
    I only have one email account set up on my phone. I can not get the calendar to show up on either of the two default today screens. Does anyone know how to add in the calendar into the today screen?

BTW, this is also the case with a coworker. We purchsed our phones on the same day and seem to be having the exact same issue.
    You download the required theme in the relevant sub-forum

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 04:32 PM
    Hmmm, is there any directions on how to check the CICAL for the email and calendar?
    07-10-09 03:45 PM
    We are using both of the two theme's the phone came with. We looked online and they want you to pay for any other theme's, which is not an option for us because it's a corporate phone.
    07-10-09 03:46 PM
    The stock themes do not do this.
    07-10-09 03:48 PM
    CICAL is foudn in Options -> Advanced Options -> Default Services

Are you allowed to install other themes? There are free Today themes out there.
    07-10-09 03:57 PM
    The two themes that came with my Bold are not Today themes.

Are you sure that your default themes are today themes?

There are tons of free today themes on Crackberry in the theme section.
    I'll recomend 2 good ones if you're interested

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 04:13 PM
    You could try this thread. In no way I'm advocating what I say in the thread. It just worked for me. And since your using it for business there is a down side of doing it. If I remember correctly your not able to send your contacts through sms. I'm not sure but pretty positive.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/ca...1/#post2613965
    07-10-09 04:15 PM
    What is the default CICAL? Is it your email address or did it get changed to something else? What address is associated with your calendar events? The same as the default CICAL or did they get changed to something else like Default Device?
    This is exactly what happened to my calendar. It changed the associated address to Default Device and now the entries won't show on the Today screen. Also, it shows 0 entries for my default email and 472 for "Default Device." Is there any way to get those entries back to my default email?
    07-21-09 04:50 PM
    When I had that happen, I deleted the entire calendar and resynced with outlook and let it put them back on the BB.
    07-21-09 06:08 PM
    That's not a bad idea. I've gone with the temp fix for now. Removed all the CICAL entries and restarted my Today theme. Its working for now, but all the calendar entries are in the "Device Default" calendar. I want them back in the default email calendar.
    07-21-09 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD