Hi all,
    i�ve had a look through the forums and online and im still non the wiser at how this can
    possibly be a feature of a calendar and reminder app.

if i set a recurring daily appointment for something important will it only ever show a
    reminder pop up (on home screen and sound) on the very first reminder in the series?
    and for all the rest of the series it shows no reminder pop up or sound?
    .... surely this cant be a feature
    12-17-12 02:40 PM
    Are you looking for an app to do this or is this happening to you and you're wondering how?

As far as I can tell, there is no way to replicate your scenario in the calendar app. When you make a recurring calendar appointment, it carries the settings through for each recurring event. Possibly, it may be affected by your selected profile? Profile would affect the sound but I don't think it would affect the reminder popup :s
    12-17-12 02:57 PM
    think i�m probably going to have to find a app then.
    basically i have something to do 4 times a day that i wanted reminding of via
    sound and a pop up on home screen (profile is always normal), but depending
    on what happens on a particular day sometimes the time changes when i can fit it in,
    so i wanted the 4 reminders set out every day, with no end so they would be visible
    on my calendar forever, and i could tweak the time and still get reminders.
    But as it is i only got a pop and audio reminder on the first instance in the series
    and never on any of the subsequent days... which is kind of annoying.

so i take it i need another app for this?
    12-17-12 04:58 PM
    Best I can tell you is: you'll probably have to create 4 separate events as I don't see a way to have a recurring event more than once a day. The next thing you'll have to do, is set the reminder timer for either 0 mins or 5 mins before the due time, I like to set my reminders at least 15 mins before the due time but to each their own lol Next, I'd go into the Calendar Options and change the snooze time to possibly 15 mins, depends on how much time variance you may have to complete the event from when the reminder goes to when you'd be able to complete it. I don't believe that the calendar snooze affects the alarm snooze as my calendar is set to snooze for 5 mins and my alarm snoozes for 10 mins lol. Finally, make each of the 4 events recur daily every 1 day ending never

Also, you can try creating the daily events in the task app using similar steps as above.
    12-17-12 09:21 PM