Hey guys,
    The tour is my first blackberry and I had a question. I currently have the month view as my default view and was wondering if there is anyway to make is so when I click on a day it takes me to agenda view of the day? I want this instead of the day view because I like the layout better. Thanks for your help.
    07-14-09 08:40 AM
    You can choose to have agenda view when you first open the calendar

Option in calendar.
    07-14-09 09:04 AM
    Thanks for the help, but I wanted to be able to click on the day for the agenda. I like having my monthly view as the main, but wanted agenda to come up when I clicked on a day?
    07-14-09 09:51 AM
    Thanks for the help, but I wanted to be able to click on the day for the agenda. I like having my monthly view as the main, but wanted agenda to come up when I clicked on a day?
    In month view scroll to the day you want, but dont press the trackball. Instead, hit "a" and your agenda for that day will come up.
    07-14-09 10:18 AM
    In month view scroll to the day you want, but dont press the trackball. Instead, hit "a" and your agenda for that day will come up.
    Hmm... for some reason, this isn't working for me.

For example... I scroll to July 16th...and hit "a"...the agenda DOES appear...but it's for when I have my next appointment... on the 17th.

Am I doing something wrong?
    07-14-09 10:45 AM
    Hmm... for some reason, this isn't working for me.

For example... I scroll to July 16th...and hit "a"...the agenda DOES appear...but it's for when I have my next appointment... on the 17th.

Am I doing something wrong?
    If you dont have an appointment for the 16th, then I assume it would jump to the next appointment in the future i.e. the 17th.
    07-14-09 11:01 AM
    If you dont have an appointment for the 16th, then I assume it would jump to the next appointment in the future i.e. the 17th.
    Ah! Okay, that makes sense... thank you for taking the time to answer, Kilofox.
    07-14-09 11:14 AM
    I didn't realize that! That's sort of awesome to know. Thanks, kilofox!
    07-14-09 02:07 PM
    Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
    07-14-09 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD