I use the Simple White theme with the hidden Today feature (or whatever it's called where you hover over the date and it shows you upcoming appointments).

Anyway, it will show upcoming appointments that I manually enter into the calendar, but not those that I accept via email.

I think its a problem with the way the emails are sent or accepted which is why I didn't post this on the Themes board.

Is there a setting I can change?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 01:24 PM
    The only appointments that show up on the Today feature are those that are entered into your default calendar email address, which can be set at Options>Advanced>Default Services. Appointments entered in under a different email address will not show up on your Today screen. Unfortunately, if you change your default account now all of the appointments that you previously entered manually will not show up anymore.
    06-22-09 01:41 PM
    Fast reply! Thanks.

I got it set to where I need it now. Is there an app or theme that can merge them for future use?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 01:55 PM
    Not to my knowledge. I've had the same problem with every theme that I have used. If someone sends a calendar appointment to the wrong email address, I just forward it to the default account and then accept it from there. Kind of tedious, but it works.
    06-22-09 02:27 PM
    Thank you, rliebert!! I was going crazy this morning, thinking that I lost all my appointments - but your suggestion fixed my problem! THANK YOU!!
    10-01-09 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD