I could use some help with something. Over the course of time with the BlackBerry's I've owned, I've only ever used the calendar app to look at month view if I needed to glance at future dates and whatnot, I've never actually "used" the app as in put data into it. So I have three simple questions:

1. For remembering things like family member's and friends birthdays (for example), which options would you make use of to have it simply remind me on those dates every year (would I set the date as an alarm, appointment, task, etc?)

2. Once set, how can I keep these future (as in not "today") dates from remaining on display every time I pull down my notification menu? I only want to see data from the calendar show up on the notification dropdown when it is a date that has been set for something.

3. When an email account is chosen for the calendar app to use, is every date I put in stored on the email server like contacts are? Like my outlook.com account for example, is that info available to look at outside of the BlackBerry calendar app?

I've always just kept this data in a memopad doc but I managed to forget my mum's birthday so I thought I'd actually try to take a more active measure for remembering dates. Thank you folks
    08-30-13 05:46 AM
    Yes, use you're outlook.com with you're calendar and you will be reminded when is someone's birthday (don't forger to set reminders for you're calendar entries) . Also you will be able to see all the entries on you're computer when you will access the outlook.com calendar.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 05:52 AM