I keep hearing of people having problems with unlocked Storm 2 holding EDGE. Does anyone know if the radio files from OS 4.7 from the Storm 1 could be used to build a Hybrid with better radio files? I say the Storm 1 because they have the same CDMA/GSM radios, unlike the Storm 2 9520 which is only a GSM device. I am starting to learn how to create a Hybrid OS, seems pretty easy, but maybe someone has some insight if the Radio files will work.

Thanks.
    01-05-10 01:43 PM
    I keep hearing of people having problems with unlocked Storm 2 holding EDGE. Does anyone know if the radio files from OS 4.7 from the Storm 1 could be used to build a Hybrid with better radio files? I say the Storm 1 because they have the same CDMA/GSM radios, unlike the Storm 2 9520 which is only a GSM device. I am starting to learn how to create a Hybrid OS, seems pretty easy, but maybe someone has some insight if the Radio files will work.

Thanks.
    the radio is only one file, and it would be impossible to do this because there was never a 4.7 os made for the 9550/9520
    01-05-10 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD