Does 5.0 include the option for individual contact bubble text like the new bolds? Any help would be appreciated
    12-11-09 07:12 AM
    Do you mean bubble conversation view? if so, then yes.
    12-11-09 07:41 AM
    Um I don't have bubbling text. I've asked about this before. There is an option to do it but it doesn't. Are u referring it to look like the iphones? Cuz if so it doesn't look like that. Req post a pic of how ur convos look.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 08:35 AM
    Yes they do, any 5.0 that has threaded SMS. you have a choice between "Bubbles" or "Stripes" I have mine on stripes for now because I like it a little better then the bubbles
    12-11-09 08:47 AM
    I just switched and they look the same can u do a screen shot

12-11-09 08:58 AM
    I just switched and they look the same can u do a screen shot

Like you said already, the Bubble Option is not how the Iphone Bubble SMS shows up on there phones. The only difference I can see on the 5.0 Builds on the Tours is if you have "Bubble" SMS, the Blue color is a darker shade of Blue. If you have it in "Stripes" The Blue color is a light shade of Blue.
    Its threaded SMS, but no, not bubbles themselfs...
    12-11-09 09:19 AM
    Ahh I got ya. Very similar. Lol

12-11-09 09:23 AM
    if you look closely though on the Bubble Text, you can see all 4 corners also have a SLIGHTLY rounded curve to them as opposed to the Stripes which are Square. Just very little differences between the 2
    12-11-09 09:32 AM
    How do I go about downloading the 5.0 to get this bubble text?
    12-11-09 12:41 PM
    you have to download the 5.0.0.230 and upgrade the os to your tour via Desktop manager.
    12-11-09 12:43 PM
    Threaded sms itself is the best part of 5.0. You can send messages with enter. GREATNESS

12-11-09 12:54 PM
    so are the bubble texts supposed to look like what the Storm 2 has?? My friend was showing me briefly what the texts look like in his but I didnt get a very good look but I think they looked a little different than the pic you posted mjbesen310.

Any word on when the 5.0 OS is supposed to be officially released?? I had the Storm 1 for a month when it came out and downloaded a leaked OS and it worked fine but then it started going crazy and it was my first BB so I didnt know what to do so I returned it and got an LG Dare--I loved and missed BB so much that I just got a Tour about a month ago.
    12-11-09 12:58 PM
    Why don't you check out this app for iphone like bubble texting. I've had it for awhile and it works great, just follow the directions. And best part is you don't need 5.0.

www.getempower.com/ota and the thread on this site is under true threaded texting

12-11-09 01:52 PM
    so are the bubble texts supposed to look like what the Storm 2 has?? My friend was showing me briefly what the texts look like in his but I didnt get a very good look but I think they looked a little different than the pic you posted mjbesen310.

Any word on when the 5.0 OS is supposed to be officially released?? I had the Storm 1 for a month when it came out and downloaded a leaked OS and it worked fine but then it started going crazy and it was my first BB so I didnt know what to do so I returned it and got an LG Dare--I loved and missed BB so much that I just got a Tour about a month ago.
    yes, threaded SMS is exactly what it looks like on storm 2 on the Tour with 5.0

5.0 OS should hopfully be out soon as well
    12-12-09 11:51 AM
    Why don't you check out this app for iphone like bubble texting. I've had it for awhile and it works great, just follow the directions. And best part is you don't need 5.0.

www.getempower.com/ota and the thread on this site is under true threaded texting

This bubble txt app how do u install it? through the data manager? and i have the 8330 curve will this work on that?
    01-19-10 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD