facebook chat issue is here.
    04-03-11 09:53 PM
    Might I say thrree words to you sir.

THANK! YOU! MAN!

EDIT: Have had none of the aforementioned issues so far. Very stable, very fast and not laggy at all. Imbedded video is a huge WIN
    Last edited by elmorro; 04-03-11 at 11:18 PM.
    04-03-11 10:43 PM
    BBM6 make memory leaks that are too big on my HH. I lost up to 12MB after pull the batteries, Hours glass also too often, Fancy character does not work.

After replacing with BBM5 now everything was GREAT.
    "Email account management" and Appworld running well after installing Patch BlackberryID and re make the ID.

Thanks Kyle..
    04-03-11 11:24 PM
    the reviews from what im getting are alot diffrent i get an hourglass very frequently it must be the bbm6 but i want it i like it better but i dont know what to do...i even went to shrink it but once i did bbm6 wouldnt pop up so yeah does anyone wanna help me out?

edit: if .32 or whatever bbm there is before the one in this build can someone link it and explain how to make it work?
    Last edited by ElwinAdam; 04-04-11 at 12:04 AM.
    04-04-11 12:00 AM
    installing it now.... thanks Kyle
    04-04-11 12:52 AM
    Hmm. Think I'm gonna downgrade my BBM then, this one doesn't really have any major differences anyway.
    04-04-11 12:54 AM
    Spent a whole day with this hybrid, and tried to like .56. But it keeps on giving me endless hour glass. Downgraded to .31 which gave me same issue. Downgraded again to 5.3 and it screwed with email setup.

Reload clean OS and have to say what a nice job Kyle has done. I get to see nice effects when tray being closed, bbm 5 has nice new images next to group chat info and biggest of all, group chat shows up in inbox.

Again, thank you for this a keeper for sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-11 01:46 AM
    WTF i cant this stupid email account setup working. i downloaded the patch from bbh but nothing is working. how do we get this working again? i keep putting in my proper password and it keeps kicking me out. i can even log on their website, but it keeps kicking me out too.

i went back to the app world 2.1.2 and i can log into there just fine, as well as BB Protect. but my email settings no longer show up. it tells me they are unavailable now. i can log in to my BIS online and resend service books, but the email set up app is fubar.

as much as i appreciate the hybrids everyone makes, sometimes i wish you guys would make a bare bones OS with none of the newest stuff like the leaked BBMs, leaked FB etc. they create more of an issue than they help.
    Last edited by dictoresno; 04-04-11 at 03:13 AM.
    04-04-11 02:22 AM
    WTF i cant this stupid email account setup working. i downloaded the patch from bbh but nothing is working. how do we get this working again? i keep putting in my proper password and it keeps kicking me out. i can even log on their website, but it keeps kicking me out too.

i went back to the app world 2.1.2 and i can log into there just fine, as well as BB Protect. but my email settings no longer show up. it tells me they are unavailable now. i can log in to my BIS online and resend service books, but the email set up app is fubar.

as much as i appreciate the hybrids everyone makes, sometimes i wish you guys would make a bare bones OS with none of the newest stuff like the leaked BBMs, leaked FB etc. they create more of an issue than they help.
    Learned the hard way. for me BBM 6, both .56 and 31 versions give me hour glass. So rolled back to 5.3. That plus rolling back of App world, also killed the email account set up.

I had to reload the whole OS again from scratch.
    04-04-11 03:33 AM
    Learned the hard way. for me BBM 6, both .56 and 31 versions give me hour glass. So rolled back to 5.3. That plus rolling back of App world, also killed the email account set up.

I had to reload the whole OS again from scratch.
    well i keep getting errors saying my log in failed because its all wrong. i removed appworld and resorted to older email setup files. how did you get it to work? i have bbm 5.0.3 installed, im not using 6.0.
    04-04-11 03:48 AM

Reload from scratch without any of the leaked 6.1 apps, you still need to create the new bb ID which you would have created already and I loaded the apps OTA through the beta zone. Damn solid smooth build otherwise.

04-04-11 03:51 AM
    Reload from scratch without any of the leaked 6.1 apps, you still need to create the new bb ID which you would have created already and I loaded the apps OTA through the beta zone. Damn solid smooth build otherwise.

well f i reload the OS, which 6.1 apps am i leaving out? just appworld and blackberry id? i dont use BBM6, i copy the 5.0.3 cods into the java folder.

are you saying if i reload the OS or remove appworld and any other OS6.1 apps, the email setup will work properly again?
    Last edited by dictoresno; 04-04-11 at 04:06 AM.
    04-04-11 03:56 AM
    I trimmed everything out. Email setup is working fine now. I load none of the apps provided

04-04-11 04:10 AM
    I installed everything that came with the OS, apart from the extra languages and some of the apps that I don't use.

Running BBM 6.0.0.56 problem free.

Running App World that came with this, had to create a new ID, but not a problem.

Everything is so fast and snappy. Been running for 12 hours now and not lot a single bit of memory, not had a battery pull yet. Very impressed, this is how OS6 should be!
    04-04-11 04:27 AM
    You're lucky, with all my apps installed (close to 20), bbm 6.56 runs like a dog, constant hour glass, group chat not appearing in my inbox, downgrade to 6.31 solved the group chat, but still ran like a dog.

So downgraded again to 5.3 and all was well except it took some of the required files away, so can't email setup nor can I get any browsing and kept getting uncaught exceptions.

Reloaded fresh, no apps installed from the hybrid, downloaded everything OTA, and I now get the feel of what 6.1 is like, pretty smooth with some new icon thingy even on bbm 5.3.

Kudos to Kyle for making this.

04-04-11 04:45 AM
    I trimmed everything out. Email setup is working fine now. I load none of the apps provided

well i didnt install any of the included apps except for BBM 5.0.3, FB 2.0 and Blackberry Protect (both already installed on my phone previously) and AppWorld.

i have always installed hybrids over the previous OS through loader. it carries over my apps with no problem and hybrids always work fine (especially kyles last one) without having to wipe.

so you are saying if i reinstall the OS and just unselect Appworld, and all other apps, then redownload them OTA is the only way i can get this OS to work?
    04-04-11 04:48 AM
    Interesting how some people get different results from the same thing! I'll see how this goes over the next few days but so far I an extremely happy with this.
    04-04-11 04:48 AM
    You're lucky, with all my apps installed (close to 20), bbm 6.56 runs like a dog, constant hour glass, group chat not appearing in my inbox, downgrade to 6.31 solved the group chat, but still ran like a dog.

So downgraded again to 5.3 and all was well except it took some of the required files away, so can't email setup nor can I get any browsing and kept getting uncaught exceptions.

Reloaded fresh, no apps installed from the hybrid, downloaded everything OTA, and I now get the feel of what 6.1 is like, pretty smooth with some new icon thingy even on bbm 5.3.

Kudos to Kyle for making this.

did you install bbm 5.1.3 OTA or through loader as the original post said to?
    04-04-11 04:49 AM
    well i didnt install any of the included apps except for BBM 5.0.3, FB 2.0 and Blackberry Protect (both already installed on my phone previously) and AppWorld.

i have always installed hybrids over the previous OS through loader. it carries over my apps with no problem and hybrids always work fine (especially kyles last one) without having to wipe.

so you are saying if i reinstall the OS and just unselect Appworld, and all other apps, then redownload them OTA is the only way i can get this OS to work?
    This hybrid apps works fine, just don't go downgrading anything from 6 to 5. I loaded all my apps off beta zone and app world 2.1.1.2 which remembers all my older apps.

04-04-11 04:52 AM
    This hybrid apps works fine, just don't go downgrading anything from 6 to 5. I loaded all my apps off beta zone and app world 2.1.1.2 which remembers all my older apps.

so are you saying to reload the OS from scratch and let it install all the apps kyle included or load it up without any of them at all.
    04-04-11 04:57 AM
    I installed everything Kyle posted through loader.
    04-04-11 05:01 AM
    I prefer not to load any as I tried them and I didn't like them and really had no use for them

04-04-11 05:14 AM
    well BBM has a cod or two which AppWorld needs to operate or vice versa. maybe ill try loading everything up. so andy, you loaded it all up and had no problems with email setup or BBM working at all? i was getting wrong username/password errors non stop and was unable to log into my email settings at all.
    04-04-11 05:22 AM
    well BBM has a cod or two which AppWorld needs to operate or vice versa. maybe ill try loading everything up. so andy, you loaded it all up and had no problems with email setup or BBM working at all? i was getting wrong username/password errors non stop and was unable to log into my email settings at all.

The only issue I has was with app world, I just created a new ID and then it was fine.

I have 2 e-mail accounts on my phone, I restored my back-up and they worked fine straight away, haven't needed to touch any of the settings.
    04-04-11 05:32 AM
    The only issue I has was with app world, I just created a new ID and then it was fine.

I have 2 e-mail accounts on my phone, I restored my back-up and they worked fine straight away, haven't needed to touch any of the settings.
    hmmmm maybe after kyle sees this thread and maybe posts up some quick fixes ill attempt it again. when i had it loaded, everything worked fine and seemed pretty quick. it was just i couldnt log into the settings.
    04-04-11 05:41 AM
276 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD