Hey, we are now able to receive full HTML emails through Shangmail!
    I have started a new thread to keep this one clean, please have a look here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/se...ngmail-399791/

Thanks,
    Florian
    01-06-10 07:33 AM
    I had my i8350 unlocked for some time now. I had lived in Chicago land area. I moved to gainesville florida and my text is coming in hours later. Do I need to update blackberry again with the unlock code?
    01-06-10 01:48 PM
    I'm curious if this tutorial is up to date? just making sure I didn't miss somthing in one of the 76 pages before I start....lol
    01-06-10 11:26 PM
    also instead of using shangmail can use gmail
    01-06-10 11:38 PM
    It works...I tried it and it works perfectly
    01-07-10 08:19 PM
    Hey, we are now able to receive full HTML emails through Shangmail!
    I have started a new thread to keep this one clean, please have a look here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/se...ngmail-399791/

Thanks,
    Florian
    Yes but you need to mention that it is not free by any means, after the trial period.
    01-07-10 08:40 PM
    Also, has anyone updated the facebook app? I did the other day and now it says "Could not connect because a data service isn't available. Please try again later. If this continues, contract your service provider." I thought updating would help, but it didn't. Also, if I go to blackberry.com/facebook on my BB it gives a link to the older version that I updated from but when I try to download it, I'm told that my phone doesn't match the requirements to run the app. This happening to anyone else?
    Hello, just glad to know of someone who has the same carrier as myself and with the same phone. Thank you for all your help with the Blackberry. I am still setting up different options but I will keep a watch on here to see what you are posting. Thanks a bunch!
    01-09-10 01:11 AM
    Yes but you need to mention that it is not free by any means, after the trial period.
    Sorry, only found out about that after I started the thread, as you can see from the replies. No bad intentions there...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 08:28 AM
    ***********************************************NEWS FLASH!!************************************************
    "Boost widens reach of $50 unlimited plan Prepaid phone service will be offered on the Sprint network"
    Associated Press
    updated 2:34 p.m. ET, Thurs., Jan. 7, 2010
    IRVINE, Calif. - Boost Mobile, a prepaid cell service sold by Sprint Nextel, says it will start offering its $50 per month unlimited calling plan on the Sprint network. That network has wider coverage and much higher data speeds than the Nextel network used by other Boost phones.

Boost introduced the $50 unlimited plan on the Nextel network a year ago, launching a price war with prepaid rivals Leap Wireless International Inc., MetroPCS Communications Inc. and T-Mobille USA.

Starting this month (January 2010), Boost will be selling three phones for the Sprint network, including the BlackBerry Curve 8830 for $250 without a contract. Since the BlackBerry requires data access, unlimited service will cost $60 per month rather than $50.
    Check Link Below!!
    Boost widens reach of $50 unlimited plan Prepaid phone service will be offered on the Sprint network
    Last edited by TBowd; 01-09-10 at 10:46 AM.
    01-09-10 09:12 AM
    That's actually supposed to be Blackberry 8330 Curve. According to the Boost Mobile Facebook and Twitter pages that is the model that will begin selling this Wednesday.

01-09-10 10:47 AM
    i used the combined3 service books and most of everything is working but im still having issues with mms. when i recieve a mms text it gives me a link and when i open the link its a share error and says im not autorized to view..whats a solution for this..thanks in advance
    01-09-10 12:06 PM
    I think this is for the 8350i. I'm not sure if that's what your using since your profile says you have a 8830 that might be the problem
    01-09-10 02:40 PM
    it doesnt matter everything else works on the 8830.just the mms messaging.i think something in my settings somewhere but not sure.8830 is compatible with boostberry.all apps are working.
    01-09-10 02:58 PM
    can anyone tell me how to set up IM on the boostberry
    01-10-10 08:43 PM
    What IM are you talking about? For Boost you will need a third party app. You will not be able to use the IM programs preloaded on the BB b/c they use the BIS/BES. There are several 3rd party IM apps to use for Boost. Let us know specifically which one you are interested in.
    01-10-10 08:58 PM
    thank u 4 this tuto, muchas gracias por este tutuorail, no se como agradecerles , i dont now how 2 thank u guys, good bless.
    01-10-10 09:57 PM
    Amy, I just wanted to say a quick thank you! I was getting frustrated trying to get sms working until I found your instructions which worked perfectly! Thanks again for taking the time to write this great thread!
    01-11-10 02:23 PM
    I bought a Blackberry 7100i. As you all know most of the Boost unlimited plan phones are very simplistic at best. I wanted a Nextel Curve 8530i but they are practically giving the 7100i away. I followed the tutorial and installed Opera mini and everything is well in Boostberry land. Thanks guys great site with a wealth of resources for the budding Blackberry enthusiast.
    01-12-10 01:26 AM
    Thanks for the guide it works wonders!
    01-12-10 10:04 AM
    this worked excellent, although i still seem to be having a problem with picture messages....recieved a pic msg from another boost user (non bb) although i cant get them from a buddy who uses an iphone. what gives? any ideas?
    01-14-10 02:28 AM
    Can we use the new BB boost plan for the 8350i?
    01-16-10 04:49 PM
    Just went through this procedure with my brother's Sprint 8703e and killed it. The browser showed up but after power off, they BB keeps re-boot automatically.

Any idea?
    01-16-10 06:57 PM
    Can we use the new BB boost plan for the 8350i?
    No, it is only for Boost Mobile branded Blackberry's on the CDMA network, not IDEN.

01-16-10 11:30 PM
    can someone please help iv done the steps at least 50 times and everytime i do not get a option to change from hotspot to browser, even some people say to delete browser with the bb dm under the app loader, it does not allow me to delete that file, everything works i just dont get texts, i can send just not get them, any help would be great thanks
    01-18-10 03:39 PM
    can someone please help iv done the steps at least 50 times and everytime i do not get a option to change from hotspot to browser, even some people say to delete browser with the bb dm under the app loader, it does not allow me to delete that file, everything works i just dont get texts, i can send just not get them, any help would be great thanks
    Many forget to do this:

-Step 6
    -After you hit the clear button there’s 2 to 6 records that don’t delete, go back to your phone’s Service Books and manually delete all records.
    Last edited by hightack; 01-18-10 at 07:14 PM.
    01-18-10 07:12 PM
1,439 ... 4445464748 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD