i just tried to download the combine 3 books and the link is blank!!!! does anybody have a new link or updated one!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    If you are talking about the combined3.zip link at the bottom of post #1, it works ok. What are you trying to download it with?
    07-29-11 01:19 PM
    Is there no way to use the internet on this phone without wi-fi? I dont mind paying for the blackberry package through boost, but I am not sure what to do... When I try to enter the IMEI, it gives me this message:"SIM ID provided is already in use by another customer. Please call Boost Care to activate this.
    IMEI provided is valid, but no longer can be used for activation. " Should I try calling Boost, or will they just reject my request? I purchased this phone so I could keep my PTT as well as use email with ease(not to mention the scheduling/memo/task functions)

If anyone can help shed some light on what I need to do, I would appreciate it.

I took the sim card out of my old phone, and I can use PTT, Place Regular calls, Use Wi-Fi(but I can't download any email apps) However, I cannot send any messages. I have yet to try the combined3.zip, due to the fact that I dont have a USB to link to my 8350i...
    08-07-11 06:32 PM
    Boost just slapped me down! "We can no longer activate these handsets due to technical issues we cannot resolve for the customers" ... Translation: " We want to sell you OUR handsets at a ridiculous rate to make more money"...

SO... Will this combine3.zip fix these issues, or should I go ahead and find an 8330/8530 and deal without PTT?
    08-07-11 06:59 PM
    Service Packs worked... MMS now functional... Shangmail does not show this model, so I will try it for my 8330 to see if it works for both... Any updates as far as the email attachments? I could look through all 96 pages, but if somebody happens to know.... Thanks again for this awesome fix! I didn't want to have to get another phone!
    08-07-11 08:27 PM
    The last time I did this my vm stopped working but I will re do it hopefully it works again, other than that i love my bb
    08-22-11 04:25 PM
    I did an os update on my bb 8350i and redid the steps for boostberry and my voice mail still does not work i get a busy signal help!
    08-22-11 05:20 PM
    O shall update ? And all will work like a normal

Thanks
    11-15-11 07:38 PM
    Any 1 can reply thanks
    11-25-11 09:17 AM
    has anyone tried it in china? is it working?
    11-26-11 02:54 AM
    This is one of the easiest, yet more useful set of instructions out there for BB...
    8350i on boost and it is "the business" (very cool for y'all squares)..
    11-26-11 11:40 AM
    How do I go about fixing a problem with the Device Manager. It recognizes the Blackberry 7520 I have, and it displays the PIN number on the screen, but when I try to click on the application loader it busts out with a different screen and asks me if I want to debug, try again, or cancel. Nothing works. I'm running the Device Manager that came with the original phone v4.1. I tried downloading v5 and v6, and all three have issues with me using the application loader. I wonder if you have a good Device Manager download which does not have this problem. Otherwise I cannot upload applications.
    12-12-11 07:45 PM
    How do I go about fixing a problem with the Device Manager. It recognizes the Blackberry 7520 I have, and it displays the PIN number on the screen, but when I try to click on the application loader it busts out with a different screen and asks me if I want to debug, try again, or cancel. Nothing works. I'm running the Device Manager that came with the original phone v4.1. I tried downloading v5 and v6, and all three have issues with me using the application loader. I wonder if you have a good Device Manager download which does not have this problem. Otherwise I cannot upload applications.
    What operating system are you running on your Computer? It kind of sounds like a software issue.Try uninstalling and then re-installing BBDM. Also, you need to make sure your USB cable isn't crap either. Let me know what happens.
    12-17-11 03:24 AM
    Logic mail works very well on the Boostberry 8350i, I downloaded from Crackberry as I was using Shangmail and my email accounts were hacked. I like the logic mail as you have to retrieve your emails .
    02-23-12 08:17 AM

okay finally i got the opportunity to own a blackberry but u been trying to make it work with boost mobile but for some reason that i don't know im unavailable to find the right links to download the file so this is sad i mean i replace by brand new lg marquee with this black berry 8350i and well that make me so sad and i been trying but i give up so if someone can help me im wiling to pay but i don't wanna deal with all that research again i can do that to busy and to little patience and when im sad i even feel like drinking i don't wanna do that so if someone can help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!@
    03-27-12 09:45 PM
1,439 ... 565758
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD