Wow amazing what technology and programming does. This updating the Service Books of 32 really works great. Thank you so much.
    09-23-10 05:35 PM
    Wow amazing what technology and programming does. This updating the Service Books of 32 really works great. Thank you so much.
    Hi i would like to know where did u get the file of 32 Services book? what else do can you do with? i have only 23? i have tha tu can get now more then 23 thats why im asking thanks alot
    09-29-10 04:24 PM
    trying w/o sucess...I'm get the sb's deleted then it wont import or recognize the combined3.zip file. So what do I do?
    09-30-10 02:55 PM
    trying w/o sucess...I'm get the sb's deleted then it wont import or recognize the combined3.zip file. So what do I do?
    You have to unzip the file before uploading to the phone.
    09-30-10 04:43 PM
    hi
    can someone please tell me if i can use the bbm in my bb8350i (bosstmobile)?

thanks
    10-01-10 09:09 AM
    hi
    can someone please tell me if i can use the bbm in my bb8350i (bosstmobile)?

thanks
    No you can't use BBM or BlackBerry email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 09:26 AM
    do you know any program that works like bbm and i can use???
    10-01-10 10:33 AM
    Ping chat PingChat! 2.0 - Instant messaging used by millions. it's a multiple platfrom IM service
    10-01-10 03:53 PM
    is there any other mail client we can use besides the shangmail? im having problems downloading it!!!
    10-01-10 11:23 PM
    is there any other mail client we can use besides the shangmail? im having problems downloading it!!!
    Just my opinion but I think that gmail is the best third party email client. I used shangmail for a while, which is a really good app when it works, but it just gave me a lot of problems. There may be a better email app out there for your needs but for me gmail works just fine.
    10-02-10 01:37 AM
    Just my opinion but I think that gmail is the best third party email client. I used shangmail for a while, which is a really good app when it works, but it just gave me a lot of problems. There may be a better email app out there for your needs but for me gmail works just fine.
    yeah that's what i was told, but how in the world can i put it on my phone? lol.
    10-02-10 01:26 PM
    yeah that's what i was told, but how in the world can i put it on my phone? lol.
    Google is a great tool Gmail for mobile
    10-02-10 01:30 PM
    Can someone tell me how to do this using the BBDS 6.0. It would be GREATLY appreciated!!!! Thanks
    10-02-10 03:36 PM
    Follow the directions at the beginning of this post . When you get to the point of loading service books on DM 6 go to "Device ->> Restore ->> Select Device and Data
    Settings ->> Service Books. Change Backup
    folder to your service book folder, then click
    restore." (Direct quote from Hightack in previous thread) hope that helps

10-02-10 04:10 PM
    Ping chat PingChat! 2.0 - Instant messaging used by millions. it's a multiple platfrom IM service
    HI

DO YOU KNOW IF THE8330 SERVICE BOOK WORK IN THE 8350i???
    10-05-10 12:39 PM
    Hi Crumb

i downloaded the ping chat but noone ofmyfreind answer me... do they have to download ping chat too???

i'm trying to tlak with them and nothing... can you pleae help me
    10-05-10 12:46 PM
    Hi Crumb

i downloaded the ping chat but noone ofmyfreind answer me... do they have to download ping chat too???

i'm trying to tlak with them and nothing... can you pleae help me
    Yes, your friends have to have the app also.

10-05-10 01:40 PM
    So I just want to throw this out there. My 8350 can send sms not mms, however, I can not receive any messages and I have the old school nextel plan with texting not a blackberry plan. Should I be able to receive the messages or not? I just did the combined3 updates and the os update too. Thanks.
    10-05-10 06:35 PM
    Yes, your friends have to have the app also.

Hi Cump84

Do youknow if the 8330 service book works in the 8350I???

thanks
    10-06-10 09:23 AM
    Hi Cump84

Do youknow if the 8330 service book works in the 8350I???

thanks
    I have never tried this so I don't know for sure but I would think that since 8330 service books are for cdma phones and not the iden 8350 you would be limiting a already crippled device. Especially since the 8330 is not wifi enabled.
    I'm sure this has been asked before, try using the search feature

10-06-10 10:22 AM
    I have never tried this so I don't know for sure but I would think that since 8330 service books are for cdma phones and not the iden 8350 you would be limiting a already crippled device. Especially since the 8330 is not wifi enabled.
    I'm sure this has been asked before, try using the search feature

hi crump
    can youplease give me some information??

what do you know about 8530 and boost mobile????

do you think i can use the 8530 service book in my blackbery nextel??

thanks
    10-06-10 11:24 AM
    I am having absolutely no luck. it worked for me once before but it was the older version of bbdm. these instructions dont work on newer desktop manager.
    10-06-10 01:47 PM
    I am having absolutely no luck. it worked for me once before but it was the older version of bbdm. these instructions dont work on newer desktop manager.
    I'm not sitting in front of my pc right now but for the service books I believe you just go to device>restore this will show anytime you have backed up your device. I'm pretty sure you can go to "browse" then select your service books. Then click restore. Or you could just DL DM v5.

10-06-10 02:48 PM
    Follow the directions at the beginning of this post . When you get to the point of loading service books on DM 6 go to "Device ->> Restore ->> Select Device and Data
    Settings ->> Service Books. Change Backup
    folder to your service book folder, then click
    restore." (Direct quote from Hightack in previous thread) hope that helps

I think I'm usually pretty computer proficient, but this is driving me NUTS! Ok here are my issues:
    1) When i try the alt sbeb I don't get anything. However I went through and deleted the service books and installed the new ones anyway.

I got all the way to (f) change the browser hotspot to browser. I couldn't do it! I read ALL the posts in this thread and I think I tried everything people suggested, still no go! So everrything works except mms (don't even get the option) and of course I can't access the internet unless I use a hotspot. Can someone PLEASE help, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Btw I'm running version 4.6.1.313. Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated!
    10-07-10 12:26 AM
    If you don't get the "legacy" code to work then your browser and mms is not going to work properly. I would suggest starting over and make sure you get the legacy restore.

Last edited by crump84; 10-07-10 at 09:07 AM.
    10-07-10 07:51 AM
1,439 ... 5253545556 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD