IF ANYONE NEEDS SERVICE BOOKS FOR 8350i LET ME KNW HAVE SERVICE BOOKS THAT COVER ALL THE BASICS FROM MMS TO AIM, ICQ, GTALK, ETC. CANT GET BBM JUS YET BUT THE REST IS THERE
    05-01-10 11:31 AM
    whats the aim service books?
    05-03-10 05:37 PM
    recently left the country with my phone and when i returned nothing having to do with data plan works and text messaging not working. wiped the phone and followed these directions and still nothing. anyone have any idea on how to get my phone operational again?
    05-03-10 05:48 PM
    forgot to mention could not register at the host routing table phase as it says message will be sent once data coverage is available.
    05-03-10 05:51 PM
    got it working.
    05-03-10 06:31 PM
    Hi,thaks for your info,My phone is a 9630 tuor so I can not use it but maybe some one can direct me to the info on how to do this to my phone for metro pcs in miami fl
    Thanks a lot
    Trobador
    05-04-10 10:25 AM
    Thank you so much !!!
    05-07-10 08:49 PM
    Hi,thaks for your info,My phone is a 9630 tuor so I can not use it but maybe some one can direct me to the info on how to do this to my phone for metro pcs in miami fl
    Thanks a lot
    Trobador
    If you have a Sprint 9630, it will work on Boost Mobile CDMA.
    05-08-10 07:11 AM
    HI!

I'm stuck on:

3) WRITE NEW SERVICE BOOKS TO DEVICE

a) First, clear your service books by scrolling down on the right side, high light Service Books, then press Clear

My i8350 doesnt have a clear button
    05-08-10 12:24 PM
    Hi you REALLY wrote this confusing

c) Open BB DM, go to Backup/Restore -> Advanced -> Left Window -> File -> Open -> select the service book file you downloaded, then the >> button to move it over. A pop-up will ask if you want to over-write. Say "Yes."

BBDM???????????? when did you mention BBDM, whats that?????
    05-08-10 12:27 PM
    i) If there is anything left besides something that mentions TCP/IP or Browser, delete those also

DELETE WHAT ALSO??
    05-08-10 12:29 PM
    Hi is their a version written for non-nerds? I lost my virginity fairly young and didnt persue a career programming phones. I dont understand this thanks
    05-08-10 12:30 PM
    Hi is their a version written for non-nerds? I lost my virginity fairly young and didnt persue a career programming phones. I dont understand this thanks
    Look at the first post in this thread. http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/ho...evised-375896/
    05-08-10 01:00 PM
    I have been using my boostberry 8350i for about a year now... but a strange thing happened the other day and I cannot seem to get it fixed.

It was almost as if the Boost network stopped recognizing the phone. The SIM card works... I have it in another phone now and the phone receives calls fine. The Boostberry just won't receive any calls... won't pick them up at all. I tried reloading the service books, and doing a hard restart on the phone... all of that did not work.

Any ideas on what to do?
    same thing here. I keep gettting the message "Network error! Please check network setting and signal level !" I can make calls and two-way calls but cannot receive. I do receive text and voice mail delayed notifications. If I make a two-way call the other party can connect back as long as I do not allow the call to end (time out so to speak). If someone tries to two-way me they receive the message "Busy in Data A3". Anyone else having this problem ? I have pulled my sim and placed in another phone for time being as I depend on my phone for home and work. Missing my BoostBerry already.
    Last edited by Preacher824; 05-13-10 at 01:06 AM.
    05-13-10 12:08 AM
    same thing here. I keep gettting the message "Network error! Please check network setting and signal level !" I can make calls and two-way calls but cannot receive. I do receive text and voice mail delayed notifications. If I make a two-way call the other party can connect back as long as I do not allow the call to end (time out so to speak). If someone tries to two-way me they receive the message "Busy in Data A3". Anyone else having this problem ? I have pulled my sim and placed in another phone for time being as I depend on my phone for home and work. Missing my BoostBerry already.
    Check to see if you have fairly constant data arrows going in the upper right of the screen. If you do, there is some program you have running that keeps you in data so that incoming calls can not be received.
    05-13-10 07:06 AM
    Check to see if you have fairly constant data arrows going in the upper right of the screen. If you do, there is some program you have running that keeps you in data so that incoming calls can not be received.
    Would this also cause the message box stating "Network error! Please check setting and signal level". You are correct. I checked and each time I pick the phone up I see the message and the data arrows are going crazy. I have to hit the back button to cancel the message and sometimes twice. Thanks Hitack. I am not sure what could be running. The only thing recent I have downloaded is ShangMail and I did that a while back. ???????????
    05-13-10 07:31 AM
    Just an update ! Hightack I removed ShangMail and everything is working great again. Thank you. Not real sure what is going on but I will keep you updated. Once again thank you.
    05-13-10 08:45 AM
    Just an update ! Hightack I removed ShangMail and everything is working great again. Thank you. Not real sure what is going on but I will keep you updated. Once again thank you.
    Glad it helped. I did use Shangmail for a short time and numerous problems including constant data arrows caused me to uninstall it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 05:53 PM
    Please help me find the service book application. I went to that crackberry .com and I dont see where I go to get it
    05-14-10 05:45 PM
    Please help me find the service book application. I went to that crackberry .com and I dont see where I go to get it
    http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...-combined3.zip
    05-15-10 08:06 AM
    hay just loaded com3 every things grate , cant call out from contacts or call log can recive calls and drict dile can anny one help
    05-16-10 11:30 PM
    Everything installed with no problems...thanks for the great write up.
    05-20-10 06:56 PM
    i tried to download the zip file but it wont let me read it im have been trying to make my 8350i a boostberry but i have had any luck please help me:
    06-06-10 10:57 AM
    hola nesisito ayuda kon mi blackberry 8530i nesesito desbloquearlo por k no puedo mandar msm y mms ni me yegan tampoko alguin me puede desir komo desbloquearlo grasias
    06-11-10 08:51 PM
    will this work on the 8520? (T-Mobile)
    06-13-10 10:19 AM
1,439 ... 4950515253 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD