Just a quick note to say thank you guys ! I finally broke down and tried the Shangmail. I was a little leary but finally did it. It is so cool to receive Emails through my phone. Thansks to everyone that helped with this site.
    03-08-10 07:37 PM
    This was a big help. After I completed all the steps the browser worked and all but still couldnt get messages. So after going nuts for about two days I tried doing what you do with service books and loading the downloaded material with the messages prompt. Then it worked. I instead of highlighting and selecting service books selected messages and followed the instructions as they were posted. I dont know if this will help anyone else, but I was going nuts for two days until I tried it. I figured I couldnt do anything to the phone because if it didnt work I wasnt going to use it anyway. This was for the blackberry 8350i converting from nextel to boost. Everything works great now and I couldnt be happier. I was thinking of posting a video to phisically show people how to do it. This would be a huge help ecspecially for dummies like myself.
    Last edited by hatebreednj68; 03-11-10 at 06:18 PM. Reason: add more info
    03-11-10 06:15 PM
    This was a big help. After I completed all the steps the browser worked and all but still couldnt get messages. So after going nuts for about two days I tried doing what you do with service books and loading the downloaded material with the messages prompt. Then it worked. I instead of highlighting and selecting service books selected messages and followed the instructions as they were posted. I dont know if this will help anyone else, but I was going nuts for two days until I tried it. I figured I couldnt do anything to the phone because if it didnt work I wasnt going to use it anyway. This was for the blackberry 8350i converting from nextel to boost. Everything works great now and I couldnt be happier. I was thinking of posting a video to phisically show people how to do it. This would be a huge help ecspecially for dummies like myself.
    There are already instructions with pictures in a Sticky right here http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/ho...evised-375896/.
    03-11-10 08:22 PM
    I have the 8350i boostberry. I recently upgraded to the newest blackberry OS. I then noticed the MMS feature was only working about once in every ten attempts at sending to my personal email account. I read on another post that they suspected it was the new OS, so I downgraded back to version 204. However, I still have the same problem? I have reinstalled the service books, done the battery pull, etc. but nothing seems to help. I have verified the file size is not too large. Could it be the boost network? I have the correct Sim and IMEI number registered with boost. Any help or is anyone else having this problem?
    03-13-10 07:19 AM
    why can i not get this to work for me? i do everything step for step but forsome reason i dont have my sms/txt option anymore! what happened and how can i fix it? please help
    03-16-10 10:38 AM
    sooo, I was wondering if this will work with BB 9530, maybe tweak some things on service books. I want to add mine to Boost. I have it with Cricket but I cannot wait until April when they get their own Blackberry and service.
    03-16-10 10:38 PM
    cant get my 8350i nextel trans to boost to receive pic measages or attachments on mms i have did the transfer and download at least 3 times everything else works can send and resieve mms mesages just not pic or attachment can some help or tell me what im doing wrong
    03-17-10 04:56 PM
    Go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Host Routing Table -> BB Menu key -> Register

When i hit register is says

"registration message queued. It will be sent once data coverage is available."

what did i do wrong?
    03-17-10 06:25 PM
    Go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Host Routing Table -> BB Menu key -> Register

When i hit register is says

"registration message queued. It will be sent once data coverage is available."

what did i do wrong?
    Same thing keeps occuring when I try to register. I just payed for the $50 unlimited plan and everyday I go without getting this fixed is a waste of money. Please help Ashley and I out. What to do?
    03-18-10 09:50 PM
    okay so i flashed my bb and everything worked fine for about 6 days
    but now none of my msgs will send
    and i cant go on the internet!!
    all i can do it make calls.

IDK WHAT I DID !!! : (
    i was messing with the wifi when it last worked.

idk if that did anything
    but i deleted my service books
    and readded the zip file and all that but still no luck..

PLEASE HELPP ME!!!!
    03-20-10 10:04 PM
    Same thing keeps occuring when I try to register. I just payed for the $50 unlimited plan and everyday I go without getting this fixed is a waste of money. Please help Ashley and I out. What to do?
    Well after a few minutes I went back and it started working;
    but I have messed it up again. : (
    03-20-10 10:06 PM
    hello again can some one please help in the last 2 monthes i have not ben able to get any picture text every thing else work just cant retrieve pictures
    03-22-10 09:58 PM
    That download and step-by-step instructions just made my day!! I'm a texting fool again!! YIPPIE!!!!
    03-24-10 09:28 AM
    Hey hi, I had it working once, but now I keep trying to reinstall servicebooks and it only shows 5 files ?? any ideas please??
    03-28-10 01:33 AM
    Hey hi, I had it working once, but now I keep trying to reinstall servicebooks and it only shows 5 files ?? any ideas please??
    You're missing a step. Follow the instructions in this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/ho...evised-375896/.
    03-28-10 09:54 AM
    hey hightack you seem to know a lot about boostberry can you please help me i cant get text pics to open any more thanks
    03-28-10 09:33 PM
    I did everything step by step and I got my internet working but I can't send or get any text messages. Please I need help with this.I went into my boost mobile account online and I see I have this in my activate your new handset.

IMEI : 0001000135*****
    Model : i530 Transceiver Only (Data)

I'm using the nextel blackberry with boost. I try to enter my imei from the back of the phone and it's telling me IMEI entered is invalid.
    Last edited by qlqmedia; 03-29-10 at 04:34 AM.
    03-29-10 03:30 AM
    hey hightack you seem to know a lot about boostberry can you please help me i cant get text pics to open any more thanks
    You might want to look under options, MMS and make sure Multimedia Reception and Auto Reception are set to always. Try a battery pull, it usually corrects some issues. If not, reinstall your service books.
    03-29-10 10:17 AM
    I did everything step by step and I got my internet working but I can't send or get any text messages. Please I need help with this.I went into my boost mobile account online and I see I have this in my activate your new handset.

IMEI : 0001000135*****
    Model : i530 Transceiver Only (Data)

I'm using the nextel blackberry with boost. I try to enter my imei from the back of the phone and it's telling me IMEI entered is invalid.

Use the Boost Mobile automated phone line you should be able to enter the IMEI there.
    03-29-10 10:20 AM
    I have a Sprint 8330 curve and i loaded the service books and everything works great but the MAPS app it says
    "Your device is not configured for BIS or BES access. Consult your wireless service provider or system administrator"
    03-29-10 04:13 PM
    I'm having problems. When my line disconnected it deleted the hotspot and mms. So I read did the steps to add native browser and mms. I deleted browser and java script aswell as help. I went to service books and held alt key while typing SBEB for legacy restore. I opened my blackberry DM 4.6. I have the handheld software installed. I uploaded service books which loaded just fine but when I go to application loader and click start it doesn't show browser java and help with boxes next to it to check. It just shows my current apps. I redid the process 10 times and it gets to that point where those 3 items do not show in app loader. All new service books are in but can't get brower back in. Help me some one please.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 07:15 PM
    Use the Boost Mobile automated phone line you should be able to enter the IMEI there.
    I try that and it's not letting me and also I try to call and talk to a rep and they saying it's not taking it because it's a nextel phone not boost.
    03-29-10 07:53 PM
    i tried didnt help this started when i updated to the 4.6.1.204 will this have any thing to do with it thanks again for the help.
    03-30-10 08:04 AM
    the best information ever thaks to the group~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    03-30-10 11:18 AM
    Anyone know a fix for not being able to do push to talk out? I can receive just find. Every time I try outgoing I get number not in service.
    03-30-10 08:03 PM
1,439 ... 4748495051 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD