i did that too, i swear i kno im doing this right, is there a chance that my os on my bb will not allow me to deleate or switch the browser, i have also tried to go in to the app loader in the bb dm and when i scroll down to browser i cant check, uncheck or highlight it or anything, please i think my heads gona pop!!!!
    01-18-10 11:12 PM
    to get this hack to work i had to turn my blackberry off, when i turned it back on it was a working "boostberry".
    01-20-10 04:28 AM
    Hi ya all Im new to all this, I did it all and Im good, MMS internet and all.
    BUT...... I dont know why but when i get calls my voicemail wont pick up??? if i call from the phone(7100i) to voicemail, it says the nextel caller cant be found , bla bla bla...

It was working yesterday. I went into call forwarding, I didnt think I changed anything but i must have???
    And it wont allow me too Do Not 4Ward Calls????
    I know it can be fixed, Does anyone know how too PLEASE???????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 03:54 PM
    Hi ya all Im new to all this, I did it all and Im good, MMS internet and all.
    BUT...... I dont know why but when i get calls my voicemail wont pick up??? if i call from the phone(7100i) to voicemail, it says the nextel caller cant be found , bla bla bla...

It was working yesterday. I went into call forwarding, I didnt think I changed anything but i must have???
    And it wont allow me too Do Not 4Ward Calls????
    I know it can be fixed, Does anyone know how too PLEASE???????

I know there are GSM codes that work on any GSM network, and there is also one to delete all call forwardings and many others. Can't remember the exact one, its something #6# or similar. You just enter them like a phone number and press the call button. Just google GSM codes and you will find it. Let me know how you go please.

Florian

01-21-10 04:43 PM
    WOW!! Thank you so much for this!! I am new to the "high-tech" if you will phones. I was about to purchase the Blackberry curve from boost because they told me that my Nextel would not work on boost!!! You saved me over $300 for the phone alone!!! Thank you soo much!!!
    01-24-10 02:54 PM
    if in my nextel plan i don't have internet in my plan
    and i use the internet will i get charged
    01-24-10 05:54 PM
    I purchased a blackberry 8720 at a local pawn shop for 10 bucks... Yep 10 bucks..... Followed the steps exactly like he described. Bingo.... Bango..... I have a boostberry running like a dream.. I took a 10 dollar gamble. It payed off. Thanks for all your help.
    01-25-10 03:09 PM
    hi evrey one i got my phone last night 8350i used amys info(thanks by the way you rock) and got the text messaging working but i cannot send a picture message any help would be great thanks
    01-25-10 03:47 PM
    I have the same Lucio123, I have a nextel, but I haven't get the data plan for the blackberry. Will the charge me for the internet access?

Please let me know. If you configured the phone, even if you removed the sim card, the information or the configurations don't get lost. I already try it.
    01-26-10 05:01 PM
    I have the same Lucio123, I have a nextel, but I haven't get the data plan for the blackberry. Will the charge me for the internet access?

Please let me know. If you configured the phone, even if you removed the sim card, the information or the configurations don't get lost. I already try it.
    If you do not have a data plan, and you do not need the blackberry plan nextels offers, just some sort of data plan add on, YES you will be charged.
    01-26-10 05:21 PM
    Does anyone else have a problem using the wifi with the Combined3 service books? My wifi like comes on but it not fully lit. Any suggestions would be great when I changed the services books to something different the wifi light comes fully on. But I like the combined 3 services books because they work the best. If you could help that would be wonderful!
    01-26-10 11:59 PM
    I am so happy that boost finally came out with their version of the Blackberry. I am so happy with it and I put my 8350i away. Finally all you can have in a Blackberry for only $60 a month. I want to thank Amy for all her accomplishments with the Boostberry lol. I hope she has her own 8330 now.
    01-27-10 08:39 PM
    HI, can you help me, everything is pretty much working ok but I can't use my contacts on the phone with out opening sim phonebook, Ive tried to transfer the sim card contacts to the phone, pressing options button while in the SIM phone book and select "copy all to contacts". but it never stays in the contacts I always have to use the sim phone book to make calls with my phone book.
    Thanks.
    01-28-10 02:52 PM
    I have what might be a very dumb question, but will I not be able to use the BlackBerry apps. store? If the answer to that is no, how can I install apps for the 8350i? Thanks in advance for your help.
    01-28-10 05:03 PM
    can some one help me? my blackberry 8350i won't let me text it keeps on saying no message service configured. What can i do to make it work?
    01-28-10 05:09 PM
    I have what might be a very dumb question, but will I not be able to use the BlackBerry apps. store? If the answer to that is no, how can I install apps for the 8350i? Thanks in advance for your help.
    If you don't have BIS, you can not use the BB App Store. Install them OTA with the BB Browser, or with the BB Desktop Manager. There are hundreds of apps that are available outside of the BB App Store. Check out Crackberry App Store for free and paid apps. Also look here http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/bla...a-apps-236714/.
    01-28-10 07:30 PM
    Has anyone successfully got Shangmail 4.8.1 to work on the 8350i? I used to have the english version and kept getting network errors. Deleted it and downloaded 4.8.1, when I try to register it asks for phone number password and confirm password. I enter all of that and leave it set to CMNET. The sceen says processing, then goes back to the regular Shangmail screen. When I click on menu it comes up Log In, Register, About, and Exit. If I click on log in or register it pops up saying Logging in now please wait. It never goes any further than that though? I would love any help or ideas on how to get this working.

01-28-10 10:25 PM
    If you don't have BIS, you can not use the BB App Store. Install them OTA with the BB Browser, or with the BB Desktop Manager. There are hundreds of apps that are available outside of the BB App Store. Check out Crackberry App Store for free and paid apps. Also look here .
    Thank you so much for your quick response. I was aware of the BIS issue, but I didn't know what the work around was. I will try and play around with the desktop manager and see if I can't figure it out. Thanks again.
    01-29-10 01:26 PM
    Ok, I have done all the steps...in the end of the service book swap I ended up with 24 instead of 23...now mms and the browser don't work. I only have the option to select hotspot under the browser options also. Any ideas?

01-29-10 11:17 PM
    You missed a step. Most times when it is the browser, it is 3b in the procedure.

01-30-10 05:39 AM
    Thanks Amy thanks alot
    01-30-10 06:35 PM
    The phone has IMEI nober, only an ESN number.
    How can I get my Boost account linked to this phone?
    01-30-10 11:40 PM
    The phone has IMEI number, only an ESN number.
    How can I get my Boost account linked to this phone?
    01-30-10 11:41 PM
    is there a way 2 get appworld 2 work on this?
    02-01-10 08:57 PM
    is there a way 2 get appworld 2 work on this?
    You need a Blackberry data plan for AppWorld to work.
    02-01-10 08:59 PM
1,439 ... 4546474849 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD