Was wondering what version of Blackberry Manager I should download. I have Windows Vista Home Premuim with 64bit SP1. This would really be helpfull thank you in advance...
    11-10-09 11:22 PM
    Here's something if you haven't tried this. On your BB open the Shangmail app. Go to settings then configuration. Make sure you have it set to direct push and download all at anytime. You have probably already done this but sometimes it's the simple stuff you forget about. Good luck
    11-11-09 12:42 AM
    Any information on getting these to work with BIS yet? I was questioning wether or not you could use some info from the 8350i dumped while it was on the nextel network? If not perhaps there is a way for someone to setup a hacked BIS server?
    11-12-09 08:02 AM
    I cant seem to get my txt to work, i think it might be because i upgraded my phone using the desk top manager , i followed the instructions to register with spring but it doesnt work that way anymore it looks like, so le me kn ow is there anyway to make my blacberry work like my old boost phone use to txt wise, thanks for the help
    11-12-09 08:53 PM
    i can receive mms but i cant connect to the net only through wifi when i hit the browser it says that basically i hve to be on wifi to go on the net . what im i doing worng i did your tutorial did everything like 3 times but i can get mms messages but cant connect to the web through the browser only the wifi
    11-13-09 12:02 AM
    i unlocked my phone two days ago. Everything works except for bb messenger. can anyone help? Thanks
    11-13-09 12:13 AM
    Thank you so much for this very helpful and well-instructed tool.
    11-13-09 11:23 AM
    Hey,

I don't believe we are able to use BB messenger once "hacked" to Boost.
    11-13-09 11:24 AM
    can someone tell me how to update to OS 4.6.1.313 i cant upgrade from my blackberry it says that the network is too slow and it says im on the professional/BES so its not compadible.

thanks for any help, and also that link in your signature didnt work for me piloso.
    Download from the Blackberry website and select your device model...
    11-13-09 11:25 AM
    Why don't you just go to: nextel. blackberry. com and click on Create New Account. I've been using my 8350i in Boost for 4 months now. Test, BB Browser, all the emails I set up, Telenav, GTalk, AIM, etc ALL work. I even use my BB Talk/Pin with other BB on other networks. Do you all forget that Boost is Nextel/Sprint's Sister Company??? Boost just uses Nextel's crappy iDEN. Try it...go to nextel. blackberry.com and click on Create New Account now! Just need ur PIN and IMEI and BAM!!! Send your service books! Not to be rude, but kinda funny all the "workarounds" you guys go thru and all you had to do was register your BB via Nextel/Blackberry. Try it and see. Simple and FREE.
    Lol, when I do this, it says my Blackberry Internet Service is suspended and then to call the provider with a number...

Probably because mine is on BOOST now.
    11-13-09 01:57 PM
    i unlocked my phone two days ago. Everything works except for bb messenger. can anyone help? Thanks
    Technically, you are not "unlocking" or "hacking" the phone. You are just adding the SB. And unless you are paying for the BIS/BES from Sprint/Nextel you will not be able to use BBM or any other RIM supported feature of the 8350i.
    11-13-09 05:26 PM
    i can receive mms but i cant connect to the net only through wifi when i hit the browser it says that basically i hve to be on wifi to go on the net . what im i doing worng i did your tutorial did everything like 3 times but i can get mms messages but cant connect to the web through the browser only the wifi
    Refer to Amy's post about how to change the browser configs from "hotspot" to "browser". You must follow the instructions step by step. Most problems I have read about come from a few basic things:
    1) skipping steps
    2)you need to wipe handheld BEFORE starting tutorial;
    3)third party apps corrupting or interfering with the phone.
    Remember the phone is basically a small computer. If in doubt, pull the battery out.
    11-13-09 05:31 PM
    hey grant thanks man i went over the tut again and this time it worked
    11-13-09 09:19 PM
    Lol, when I do this, it says my Blackberry Internet Service is suspended and then to call the provider with a number...

Probably because mine is on BOOST now.

I don't believe that your using the BB pin for the boostberry!
    11-13-09 09:53 PM
    hey another question i cant findin the mms sms icon in the menu? maibe i deletedit by mistake how can i restore that?
    11-14-09 10:31 AM
    Has anyone been able to receive a signal in San Juan? I saw it advertised on the Boost website that Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands were included in the unlimited plan, but haven't been able to receive a signal here in San Juan.
    11-15-09 11:21 AM
    hey another question i cant findin the mms sms icon in the menu? maibe i deletedit by mistake how can i restore that?
    Under options->advanced options->service book make sure you have the MMS CLIENT[MMS] entry. You probably do if you are receiving texts. Click Messages folder->menu button(to left of trackball with BB logo)->scroll to options->general options->SMS and EMAIL Inboxes->make sure it is SEPERATE. exit back to main screen and it should return. If not you will have to reload SB.
    11-15-09 04:44 PM
    hey i was wounding if it was possible to get text messaging for my phone i have boost mobile everything works calling, phonebook, i dont know about the browser. but i need texting can some one help.????
    11-17-09 02:09 AM
    I love my BoostBerry and U people ROCK!!!
    11-17-09 03:33 AM
    hey i was wounding if it was possible to get text messaging for my phone i have boost mobile everything works calling, phonebook, i dont know about the browser. but i need texting can some one help.????
    You are at the right place, just wrong end of thread, go back to 1st post in this thread and follow Amy's
    instructions step-by-step.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 06:43 AM
    hey my phone works awesome. thanks to u ,, but i dont kn if there is a way to get sms working without fowerding, o got it in my gmail app. but i can send it fine mms, no option for sms though, so can u help me please> God bless you
    11-18-09 12:57 AM
    hey my phone works awesome. thanks to u ,, but i dont kn if there is a way to get sms working without fowerding, o got it in my gmail app. but i can send it fine mms, no option for sms though, so can u help me please> God bless you
    The 8350i does not send SMS only MMS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 02:31 PM
    i cant belived how easy it was with you explication thaks good blees you
    11-19-09 12:56 AM
    can any one help me get the service books to make my 8350i work with boost i cant figure it out ive spent atleast 40 hours trying to do this
    11-20-09 01:02 PM
    can any one help me get the service books to make my 8350i work with boost i cant figure it out ive spent atleast 40 hours trying to do this
    Check your private messages.
    11-20-09 02:02 PM
1,439 ... 3839404142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD