what? Pull your battery and try sending an MMS... it says it will save a draft until you can get MMS services... meaning you have to put back the service books.
    It has never happened to me. I don't know of anyone except you who has had this happen. Unless I missed, it I have not seen anyone but you post this as a problem
    11-02-09 12:09 PM
    And what I meant was uninstall apps on BB DM or uninstall and restart BB on the BB itself.
    Same thing I posted above. It has never happened to me. I don't know of anyone except you who has had this happen. Unless I missed, it I have not seen anyone but you post this as a problem
    11-02-09 12:11 PM
    Same thing I posted above. It has never happened to me. I don't know of anyone except you who has had this happen. Unless I missed, it I have not seen anyone but you post this as a problem
    Tell me the part in which I screw up okay?

1. Enable ALT SBEB
    2. Go to BB DM and clear current service books
    3. Go to BB delete everything else besides the TCIP thing
    4. Go to BB DM and put in the other Service Book

Then when it shuts off ever I lose MMS and Web browsing until I do this again... Do I have to prevent SERVICE BOOKS from overwriting or somethin?

Please help on the LATEST OS available via BB DM!
    11-02-09 01:39 PM
    Tell me the part in which I screw up okay?

1. Enable ALT SBEB
    2. Go to BB DM and clear current service books
    3. Go to BB delete everything else besides the TCIP thing
    4. Go to BB DM and put in the other Service Book

Then when it shuts off ever I lose MMS and Web browsing until I do this again... Do I have to prevent SERVICE BOOKS from overwriting or somethin?

Please help on the LATEST OS available via BB DM!
    Make sure you are doing this and getting the service book message.

On your device, go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Service Books hold Alt and hit {S}{B}{E}{B} let go of alt and it should show a message about how legacy service books are enabled. Then you follow the rest of the procedure.

The latest OS, 4.6.1.204. If you don't have it, click on check for updates on BB DM when you have your phone connected.

Is your phone shutting off by itself, or do you have to do frequent battery pulls?
    11-02-09 02:48 PM
    Make sure you are doing this and getting the service book message.

On your device, go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Service Books hold Alt and hit {S}{B}{E}{B} let go of alt and it should show a message about how legacy service books are enabled. Then you follow the rest of the procedure.

The latest OS, 4.6.1.204. If you don't have it, click on check for updates on BB DM when you have your phone connected.

Is your phone shutting off by itself, or do you have to do frequent battery pulls?
    No I turn it off for install apps via DM... That's why... I have enabled that
    And when I reset it, it tells me "MMS SERVICES NOT AVAILABLE WILL SAVE DRAFT"

I enable it, then I clear current ones and delete from BB then finally add the boostberry service book.
    11-02-09 03:26 PM
    I got a 8350i that already had service books on it. The previous owner used everything. Now everything works but sms, mms and internet (wi-fi works). Do I have to reinstall the service books? Is the usb port the only way to add the service books? My usb is shot so I was hoping I could download the service books the the wi-fi connection on the BB. I am new to this. Sorry if this is bother. I looked thru the threads and did not find how to fix my prob. Thanks for any advice.
    11-02-09 03:28 PM
    What am I doing wrong that is causing this?
    11-02-09 03:55 PM
    I got a 8350i that already had service books on it. The previous owner used everything. Now everything works but sms, mms and internet (wi-fi works). Do I have to reinstall the service books? Is the usb port the only way to add the service books? My usb is shot so I was hoping I could download the service books the the wi-fi connection on the BB. I am new to this. Sorry if this is bother. I looked thru the threads and did not find how to fix my prob. Thanks for any advice.
    Someone may know different, But I'm pretty sure USB is the only way to go with Desktop Manager to install the Service Books. Find a friend or local place that might let you use thier comp. Or if all else fails you can get a PCI USB card pretty cheap at stores and ebay to add to your computer and restore that ability. Which btw I recommend since I use my USB and DM quite often to copy files since I don't have a sdcard reader and it's just easier. Hope it all goes well!
    11-02-09 03:57 PM
    Never mind! Allow me to explain how stupid I am, and I honestly do not care if I get an infraction! I am a dumb *** *****, who never ******* uses search and never ******* removed IT Policy

I thank you guys for your help! but I am also sorry for the constant ********!

Please close all my useless threads if possible!
    It works now, I just removed IT policy and then finally battery pulled, MMS worked WEB BROWSING works...

The creator of the BoostBerry Tutorial should add this...
    REMOVE IT POLICY AND IT WILL WORK 100% GRACIAS SENIOR!
    11-02-09 05:06 PM
    Glad you got it sorted out.
    11-02-09 05:56 PM
    Is there any way to load servicebooks on a mac dm? I do not have advanced options, and the backup/restore are two different buttons. I have tried multiple times with no luck help please!
    11-02-09 08:40 PM
    I give up! My usb charging port on the BB is not working. I charge it with a docking station. It appears the service books are on the phone but the internet and messaging do not work. I called boost to give the IMEI # and they said it was used on another non-boost acct. This seems like a simple fix. I am just to dumb to figure it out. SMH FML! My hats off to all of you crackberry addicts!
    Last edited by tigger28442; 11-03-09 at 09:15 AM.
    11-03-09 09:08 AM
    Hey anybody use Beejive for there boostberry? I'm having issues when im running Beejive incoming calls go straight to the voicemail. Is there anyway to fix this from happening.
    11-03-09 09:43 AM
    Hey anybody use Beejive for there boostberry? I'm having issues when im running Beejive incoming calls go straight to the voicemail. Is there anyway to fix this from happening.
    Why are you using that to call someone? try removing da I.T. policy.. when I used palringo and tried to send a pic it always said my I.T. Policy could not allow this.
    11-03-09 10:04 AM
    Most times when you are using data, phone calls go straight to data. It is unavoidable.
    11-03-09 10:27 AM
    I edited this guide a bit to make sure no one gets an issue:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/bo...mokexz-354915/
    11-03-09 11:19 AM
    I cannot dial contacts it says the number or code you have dialed is incorrect please check the number or code and try again
    press the green button on your your phone, now options..scroll down and click on options again. Find smart dialing and change Country code to unknown
    mine was on +1 and had to change it to unknown in order for me to call from
    my contacts list. hope it works
    Last edited by Alver-77; 11-03-09 at 06:56 PM.
    11-03-09 06:06 PM
    If you don't have one in your pc, use what I attached.
    thanks for your help
    but i need someone to help me step by step on how to do it
    im not a big genius like you guys with this particular stuff.
    if theirs anyone that can help me step by step
    i would really appreciated it. Thanks anyways piloso
    11-03-09 06:13 PM
    after reading all the postings and trying hard no to give up
    i figured it out how to install the books on my phone and now i have the
    option to send mms to my contacts
    i tried to send a message but an X appeared i tried to resend and nothing happend
    i took out the battery for 30 seconds and that didnt help either
    i registered with host routing table and couldnt send the mms
    what mistake i did or what do i still need to do in order to send mms?
    hope i get helped
    11-03-09 06:56 PM
    well i updated to the new os .313 and it works petty good... me likey... got the sms... but havent been able to use it oh well maybe will work out latr lol ....
    11-03-09 10:05 PM
    well i updated to the new os .313 and it works petty good... me likey... got the sms... but havent been able to use it oh well maybe will work out latr lol ....
    There's only two noticeable things really, one is that when you press the walkie-talkie buttom it shows all your DC contacts, and the other is the sms option, which I don't understand why is there. Have you noticed any other feature?
    11-03-09 10:21 PM
    Can someone take screenshot of service books? I only have 20, I see others with 21 and even more. I wanna make sure I'm not missing anything important or if the extra can help or not.
    11-04-09 06:01 AM
    can you use boost direct connect with the 8350i?
    11-04-09 09:56 AM
    can you use boost direct connect with the 8350i?
    I don't use it, but it works just as it does with Nextel. Boost Mobile IDEN runs on the Nextel network.
    11-04-09 11:21 AM
    Thanks for the "HOW TOO" i followed the directions and it worked fine.. email, internet, text,etc.. the only thing i had a problem was changing my themes.. i purchased one and i tried some free ones to no avail. finally fiqured out if i changed my browser to "hotspot" it allows the change.. when its complete i go back to browser. I was getting a 907 error when i used browser for some reason..
    11-04-09 06:22 PM
1,439 ... 3637383940 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD