Whilst taking a call and on the phone on my BOLD 9900 after updating to the new os .503

im wondering is their an option i can turn on in my Settings? i see a lot of unticked service options but may lead to poor battery.

PLEASE PLEASE if you guys can help me it will be very helpful as I WAS ABLE TO SEND BMM AND ACCESS THE INTERNET whilst in a call/on the phone ON MY DEFAULT OS BEFORE I UPDATED TO .503
    11-25-11 05:42 PM
    Did you notice your network status? Was it GSM/3G with BB logo? Mine always goes to GSM while taking or making calls.
    GSM means no internet.
    11-25-11 07:35 PM
    you wont be able to use simultaneous voice and data while on EDGE or GSM unless you are also on wifi. you need to be on 3G in order to do this.
    11-25-11 07:58 PM
    I AM ON 3G GUYS and my wifi at home is always connected too,

THE FUNNY THING IS THAT I USED TO BE ABLE TO SEND AND RECEIVE BBM AND TEXTS AND WHATSAPP.. YOU NAME IT... but when i upgraded my OS to .503 it suddenly stopped

HOWEVER IVE NOTICED THAT MANY SETTINGS IN .503 HAVE BEEN UNTICKED AND TURNED OFF... could that be the reason?
    11-26-11 02:59 PM
    Did you notice your network status? Was it GSM/3G with BB logo? Mine always goes to GSM while taking or making calls.
    GSM means no internet.

you wont be able to use simultaneous voice and data while on EDGE or GSM unless you are also on wifi. you need to be on 3G in order to do this.
    I AM ON 3G/4G/hspa+ GUYS and my wifi at home is always connected too,

THE FUNNY THING IS THAT I USED TO BE ABLE TO SEND AND RECEIVE BBM AND TEXTS AND WHATSAPP.. YOU NAME IT... but when i upgraded my OS to .503 it suddenly stopped

HOWEVER IVE NOTICED THAT MANY SETTINGS IN .503 HAVE BEEN UNTICKED AND TURNED OFF... could that be the reason?
    11-26-11 03:00 PM
    Whenever I'm on a call, my signal turns to GSM. No worries for me. I can just text or BBM or whatever I want to do after my call.
    11-26-11 03:10 PM
    Talking caps won't help either
    11-26-11 03:51 PM
    clearly you have nothing to do than TALKING CRAP!

DIDNT ASK FOR USELES AND UNHELPFUL PEOPLE TO REPLY TO MY THREAD SO GET YOURSELF INTO ANOTHER THREAD OR EVEN IF YOUR THAT BORED THEN GO SEARCH GOOGLE... endless results
    11-26-11 04:45 PM
    LOL. Go back then to your old OS. Take it easy buddy.
    11-26-11 05:02 PM
    clearly you have nothing to do than TALKING CRAP!

DIDNT ASK FOR USELES AND UNHELPFUL PEOPLE TO REPLY TO MY THREAD SO GET YOURSELF INTO ANOTHER THREAD OR EVEN IF YOUR THAT BORED THEN GO SEARCH GOOGLE... endless results
    Wow... no one is going to want to help with that attitude.

Forum guidelines can be found here and include:
    [TIP]During your posts, refrain from excessive use of colors, UPPER CASE LETTERS, and excessive use of emoticons.[/TIP]

In any case, it may help troubleshooting if you list what options are turned off, since you keep mentioning it. We have no way of knowing if that is the reason, if we don't know what you've set.
    11-26-11 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD