Link in OP's post is dead. Anybody got a mirror?
    12-31-09 08:23 PM
    Link in OP's post is dead. Anybody got a mirror?
    This is an official OS... not a leak or beta

You can either download it direct from the BlackBerry OS Downloads site under Bell Mobility, or from the sticky at the top of the page in the 9700 Device Forum.
    Last edited by Phill_UK; 12-31-09 at 09:29 PM.
    12-31-09 09:19 PM
    After a few days using this OS, I notice that the right key which should be for camera is not really functional. After battery pull, I can only use that key once but after that useless.

Another thing is, I also have problem with GPS where my phone cannot find any satellite and only use my internet connection for my google map.

Anyone facing the same problem?
    01-01-10 07:09 AM
    After a few days using this OS, I notice that the right key which should be for camera is not really functional. After battery pull, I can only use that key once but after that useless.

Another thing is, I also have problem with GPS where my phone cannot find any satellite and only use my internet connection for my google map.

Anyone facing the same problem?
    That's weird. My right convenience key is set to use for my "Capture It" app with no issues at all.

The GPS works fine inside my home. However, I have to go outside when at the office.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 09:05 AM
    Anyone having trouble turning on Wifi? Once I turn mine on my phone crashes!
    01-01-10 11:30 AM
    Yes!!! I thought I was the only one.

Every time I use the wifi shortcut in Manage Connections, my phone just crashes and reboots

I finally found a workround by going to Set Up Wifi Network, and connecting to my router that way.

It's a bit long-winded... but it works

Is this a 'bug' or just our bad luck?

01-01-10 12:32 PM

Every time I use the wifi shortcut in Manage Connections, my phone just crashes and reboots

I finally found a workround by going to Set Up Wifi Network, and connecting to my router that way.

Just tried it to see if I would get the same situation. So far, no crash/reboot using the manage connections.
    01-01-10 12:41 PM
    Just tried it to see if I would get the same situation. So far, no crash/reboot using the manage connections.
    Yeah, mine's stopped doing it now
    01-01-10 02:39 PM

its your tinpot carrier
    01-01-10 02:40 PM
    its your tinpot carrier
    Yeah, that'll be it billybob

I see you've hidden yours... embarrassed?
    01-01-10 03:07 PM
    Weird because I do not have that kind of problem

My wifi connection work great for me without any rebooting
    01-01-10 10:42 PM
    That's weird. My right convenience key is set to use for my "Capture It" app with no issues at all.

The GPS works fine inside my home. However, I have to go outside when at the office.

Let say if you change the right convenience key to default (camera), will you face the same problem with me?
    01-01-10 10:44 PM
    Weird because I do not have that kind of problem

My wifi connection work great for me without any rebooting
    I use quicklaunch to toggle wifi on and off and have no problemo either... I can do it through the wireless manager or quicklaunch...
    01-02-10 09:33 AM
    The voice quality on my 9700 has become unintelligible after running on .423 for 4-5 days. I've tried a wipe and .421 which didn't fix it. now i'm going back to .415 to see if that does it. has anyone else found a fix for poor call quality?
    01-05-10 09:35 AM
    I noticed after like an hour conversation the signal and voice quality starts to get flakey .. anyone else
    01-05-10 12:16 PM
    Upgraded to this OS from tmo official .330....so far so good!!! Everythgng works cpl cool new features!! And better life is amazing so far! Upgrade to this release ASAP!!!

01-11-10 01:16 AM
    Wonder why are we stuck at .423 ??!!! Now the .435 has been out there for quite some time now. People who are privileged to have it say all goodies about it an how better it is bla bla bla.... Wonder, if that be the case, what's preventing the carriers in launching it officially!

01-12-10 09:30 AM
    Let say if you change the right convenience key to default (camera), will you face the same problem with me?
    Sorry about the late response. Changed mine back to default and no issues with WiFi - so far. But, I've upgraded/downgraded a few times as well between .423, .415, and .405 in the last week. Back to .423.
    01-12-10 10:01 AM
    My GPS cannot lock to satellite, is this os can fix it?

01-13-10 07:37 AM
    The voice quality on my 9700 has become unintelligible after running on .423 for 4-5 days. I've tried a wipe and .421 which didn't fix it. now i'm going back to .415 to see if that does it. has anyone else found a fix for poor call quality?
    even going back to .330 didn't fix it. getting a replacement unit, i think this is a hardware problem not related to .423
    01-13-10 12:38 PM
    posting to subscribe to this thread...
    01-14-10 04:49 AM
    Anyone else can verified the long lasting battery life for this version of OS ?
    01-14-10 04:52 AM
    Yes ! I do confirm, I have a very good battery life with this OS ! Don't really know whether its universally true or not !

01-14-10 05:02 AM
    Best build evEr!!!

01-15-10 12:54 AM
    This build is perfect aside from losing text messages after every battery pull and then when a text message arrives it tells you its from someone different than who it's actually from. Really convenient
    01-15-10 10:57 AM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD