Hi,
    Was just wondering is there is a possibility to block a contact and to make impossible to re-invite it again.
    08-04-11 02:20 PM
    yes, once you delete them off of BBM there is an option to ignore future invitations
    08-04-11 02:35 PM
    Yes. Open BBM. Navigate to options--> ignored contacts.

Once you delete a contact, you also have the option of ignoring all future invitations from that contact.
    08-04-11 02:35 PM
    Thanks. I know it sounds funny, but I would like to prevent my kid to re-invite one of his contact. Is that possible?
    08-04-11 02:38 PM
    Thanks. I know it sounds funny, but I would like to prevent my kid to re-invite one of his contact. Is that possible?
    That's a different twist! I understand why you might want to do that but I don't know a way to accomplish it. I'm only aware of a recipient being able to block future invitations; not aware of a way to block an invitation being sent from the inviter's (kid's) phone.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    08-04-11 05:59 PM
    Best advice is to remove the BlackBerry from the kid's possession and keep it in your possession.
    08-04-11 06:08 PM
    Best advice is to remove the BlackBerry from the kid's possession and keep it in your possession.
    very sound advice
    08-04-11 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD