Hi. I have a Blackberry Bold 9000 and it is bricked. I tried Apploader, JLCMDER, Desktop manager to no luck. Right when you click next once it says USB UNKNOWN PIN, the red led disappears and comes back once the connecting to ARM is gone.

What it does is when you plug the phone in, the red led comes on for about 2 minutes or less and then turns off for a minute or less then comes back to the red led. Note that the screen does not turn on at all - it is just black.

Before all this, it had a lightning bold with a battery on it but now that doesn't even come on. I tried a new battery also (2 new batteries that were fully charged) with no luck.

Please help me. I've been trying to figure this one out for a while now.
    01-15-10 11:47 PM
    OUf!

If it still under warranty try to get an other one. If not, I dont know for Rogers, but Telus charges you 125$ to change your phone. Ask at Rogers store if it possible.

**Note in both case it is a refurbished phone
    01-15-10 11:52 PM
    01-16-10 12:21 AM
    It is well past the warranty. I bought the phone second hand and it worked for quite some time. I can tell it wont pass warranty claims because the round sticker on top of the screw isn't there. I will try desktop manager again and see where it takes me. thanks guys.
    01-16-10 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD