Ok so I know a couple of ppl who own a blackberry, but say they don't use BBM. I mean..is that legal..? I'm pretty sure the 4 fathers would frown upon this. lol.
    08-28-09 09:55 PM
    i don't use BBM, in fact that was one of the first things i uninstalled. nobody i know that is worth contacting constantly owns a blackberry.
    08-28-09 09:59 PM
    Bbm is more addicting than crack. Enuf sed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 10:10 PM
    I have quite a few friends and associates (some that are long
    time BB users) who refuse to use BBM. Nothing wrong with that.
    Use what you like, don't use what you don't like.
    08-28-09 10:14 PM
    i think that it's a must to use BBM. it's the best!
    08-28-09 10:22 PM
    I didn't start using BBM until I started writing for BerryGurus and the site owner wanted to use it to stay in touch. I don't see the big deal really if someone chooses to not use it.

08-28-09 10:26 PM
    Yea, my friends were telling me how much they liked it and was encouraging me to come to "their side" before I got my blackberry and now I constantly use it. Also have another friend that lives out of town who doesn't use or have it, I was like "WHAT"!!
    08-28-09 11:20 PM
    I didnt use mine at all when I first got it cause I didnt know anybody with a blackberry. But now that 2 of my friends have them I use it all the time. I also use it as a easy way to contact the Sprint and AT&T reps for my store.
    08-28-09 11:32 PM
    I think I use bbm more then anything on my phone if all my contacts had bbm I wouldn't even need minutes or texting

08-28-09 11:37 PM
    The smiles in bbm are the best thing ever, pretty much the reason I use it .

08-28-09 11:48 PM
    I would use it but no one I know owns a BB. It has since been uninstalled.

08-29-09 12:10 AM
    BBM is nothing but a BlackBerry-specific messenger. Pffffft.

08-29-09 12:17 AM
    Hardly any of my friends have a BB so I never use it. For IM I'm usually using WLM with people who are at their comps, or SMS to their cell phones.
    08-29-09 12:43 AM
    When I first got my phone, I didn't use BBM much either because I didn't know too many ppl with blackberrys. Or so I thought. Seems they were hiding in the shadows. Now I can't get along without it. For me, it feels easier than a txt or phone call. Sometimes. And I guess that fact that it's BB specific it creates this kind of "members only", "no mam"(al bundy. lol) type of feelin. it's coo..
    08-29-09 01:17 AM
    yup i got mine and took it off because i didnt know anyone with BB's.... now use it every day cause well people i know have them
    08-29-09 01:22 AM
    I like using bbm because it keeps all my conversations separate. And its easier to reply to messages because I don't have to find the message that was sent to me. I just wish more of my friends would get a blackberry.

08-29-09 01:30 AM
    I'm considering not talking to any of my blackberry-less friends until they get one lol

08-29-09 09:06 AM
    More and more of my friends are gertting berries so I've been using it more and more. I feel special

08-29-09 09:36 AM
    I use bbm cause my cousin doesn't have unlimited text plan. So bbm saves on texts.

08-29-09 11:04 AM
    use bbm all the time if the other person has it. way better experience over texting, although the screen shots of threaded SMS lookin good!
    08-29-09 02:29 PM
    I use bbm cause my cousin doesn't have unlimited text plan. So bbm saves on texts.
    Exactly. I forced one of my friends (the person I text the most) to get a BB so I could get rid of the added expense of the unlimited text plan. Using BBM saves me money!
    08-31-09 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD