Hi,

I downloaded and installed the latest os 5.0 hybrid on my Sprint BlackBerry Tour and have noticed that my phone randomly will display "Updating Preferred List" after I disconnect from random calls & when I try to cancel out of the window, it'll say its canceling but the dialogue box remains on my screen, at which point, I have to do a battery pull to use my phone again. Does anyone know how to stop this from happening?

Thanks for your help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 07:40 PM
    It's happening to all of us man and as far as I can tell, no one has a fix as of yet. I'm running V11 of itrehun's hybrid. Knock on wood, it hasn't popped up on me in 2 days. Which means it will be non-stop tomorrow I'm sure.
    12-21-09 07:46 PM
    It's happening to all of us man and as far as I can tell, no one has a fix as of yet. I'm running V11 of itrehun's hybrid. Knock on wood, it hasn't popped up on me in 2 days. Which means it will be non-stop tomorrow I'm sure.
    Are you on a Verizon BB Tour or Sprint BB Tour?

I didn't know this was a known issue. Are you sure its widespread to all of the hybrids?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 07:50 PM
    i think this is a Sprint issue only but i just sent Irtehun a bbm and he said that someone is in the process of working on this issue....
    12-21-09 08:17 PM
    Does the 5.0.0.230 leaked beta OS (not the hybrid) have the same "updating preferred list" bug?
    12-22-09 11:30 PM
    i dont think so...
    12-23-09 12:01 AM
    I have been running Irtehun's 7.14 for about a week on Verizon and have not seen this issue once.

Tee, how do you become a VIP at BBhybrids?
    12-23-09 10:15 AM
    There is a fix for the Sprint PRL issue. Read here --> Good chance I fixed Sprint PRL issue! - BBHybrids Forums

Also, if you go to the BBH main site on the left you will see an option for V.I.P. Signup.
    12-23-09 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD