Hello CrackBerry i have a few questions about this legacy phone:

1) If i buy a 64GB Micro SD for this phone, Will it recognize it or just dont work?

2) I already own a BlackBerry Z10 but if i register my Torch with my BlackBerry ID will i be able to use my BlackBerry ID in both devices or just in one?

3) What is the apps you reccomend for this phone, paids and free apps.

Thanks for take the time in answering my questions.
    09-14-15 09:02 AM
    1. Yes
    2. One BBID per user
    3. It been so long...*blank stares*
    09-15-15 01:40 PM
    I used a BB Bold and 9810 until recently. My favourite apps were Gasbuddy, Canadian Weather, Whatsapp, Viber. I understand Viber is now discontinued for BBOS 7, and of course Whatsapp will only be supported until the end of this year. The native BBOS podcast player was superb. I can't remember any others. I loved the Bold 9900 especially but finally I couldn't live without banking apps, Evernote, Fongo, and the browser was too limiting. Sad end. I also had a Z10, Z30 and Classic. Classic ok but not as slick as the Bold in its prime. It's also starting to be limiting with lack of app updates and support. My favourite Android apps are no longer working on it.

I got a used iPhone 5s which I am using now. Not too impressed. I'm waiting to see if BB manages to make a good Android phone with a good keyboard and hub. If they do I will switch back to BB.

Although I regret BB moving to Android, it was clear quite soon after the release of the Z10 that something wasn't right with OS 10 and their handset sales. Soon the stench of death appeared and BB's only chance at handset survival is with Android. I think they will succeed. Apart from handsets I think the company has a very bright future in software only.
    03-14-16 04:30 PM
    2) I already own a BlackBerry Z10 but if i register my Torch with my BlackBerry ID will i be able to use my BlackBerry ID in both devices or just in one?
    I use my BB ID on three devices (9105, Z30 and Priv). So this is working for the BB World. But you can use BBM only on one device. If you open BBM you will be asked to switch BBM service to the new one. But be careful,you only have the possibility to change BBM to another device 10 or 15 (??) times per year.
    04-21-16 10:50 AM