When I did the recommended process to eliminate BBP, this appeared on the website:
    "There is a device that is not associated whit BlackBerry Protect. To add a device to this account, on a device with BlackBerry 10 OS, slide your finger from the top of the home screen"...
    I have a BlackBerry 8520 with BBID without BBP. Will it be that what is concerned or did something wrong by eliminating BBP from my other devices? I like to be sure. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-21 10:07 PM
    When I did the recommended process to eliminate BBP, this appeared on the website:
    "There is a device that is not associated whit BlackBerry Protect. To add a device to this account, on a device with BlackBerry 10 OS, slide your finger from the top of the home screen"...
    I have a BlackBerry 8520 with BBID without BBP. Will it be that what is concerned or did something wrong by eliminating BBP from my other devices? I like to be sure. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!! Post early and post often…..
    12-23-21 05:02 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm guessing it just wants you to sign into your BBID on your phone, but that wouldn't help at all since you just finished disabling it.
    12-23-21 05:33 PM
    I will! Thanks a lot!

Posted via CB10
    12-23-21 06:44 PM
    I will! Thanks a lot!

Posted via CB10
    12-23-21 07:00 PM
    I'm guessing it just wants you to sign into your BBID on your phone, but that wouldn't help at all since you just finished disabling it.
    Oh, I see. By the way, in manage devices>options, there is the option "delete BlackBerry Protect account". Is it advisable to delete it or leave it at that?

Posted via CB10
    12-23-21 07:01 PM