A newbie to blackberry things, but my mom has always had a blackberry through verizon. Right now she has the tour. My dad with att is probably getting a blackberry next year sometime and my sister is getting a blackberry through sprint sometime soon. My parents get this phones free through their companies, so they wouldn't switch to sprint with me and my sister. Would pin messaging and using blackberry messenger work the same even though we would allbe on different carriers? What about the bb messenger feature where you can share photos and messages in the group? I forgot what it was called. Thanks for the help, searched the forums and just got a bunch of PIN requests. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 03:22 PM
    Yes, BBM will work with any BB on any cellular network, anywhere in the world.
    12-21-09 03:25 PM
    Yes, BBM will work with any BB on any cellular network, anywhere in the world.
    Yup, no restrictions, one of the beauties of BBM
    12-21-09 03:29 PM
    BBM will work cross platform, cross carriers, and across seas...

12-21-09 03:58 PM
    You can send files via BBM and if you go for version 5 you can set up groups and invite people to join so you could set up a family group and then you're all linked.
    12-21-09 04:06 PM
    wow.. something to think about! thanks

12-21-09 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD