SO, i have had a BB for a few years now, and love the functionality and the way it works. BUT I have to say.. i am one of those guys that just cant stick with the same look and feel for 2 long. I have tried numerous themes, and updated to OS 5, and still not satisfying the craving. 5.xx is great for functionality improvement, But WOW.. the OS has looked BASICALLY the same for a REALLY long time (i have been on it since 3.xx)

Anyone else feel that the blackberry os (EVEN 5.xx) is getting really outdated with all the "cool" newer styled devices and OS's?? I don't really want to get rid of my BB, but they really need to do something here.
    12-17-09 05:12 PM
    I don't think RIM would drastically change the looks of all blackberries. They made some changes as far as looks of the OS but nothing very different.
    12-17-09 05:15 PM
    Well, physically the devices have made major changes (look at the 7000 series), i just think the OS should keep up the same level of changes.

Physically, i think the newer BB's are awesome looking!!
    12-17-09 05:50 PM
    The OS might look outdated but it is working fine for RIM and their users. RIM will never radically change a winning formula.
    12-17-09 06:07 PM
    hmmmm... You are probably right, but it would be pretty cool to see them come out with a "consumer based" OS or even a different operating "mode" so users can switch between classic BB and a new more contemporary operation mode.

That would be awesome!!!
    12-17-09 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD