Still no definitive answer on that stupid letter A that shows up. I sat here with my sisters BB and concluded it cannot mean "answering" or "answered"...

anyone know exactly what the A mean? I am thinking either Accepted or *******, since it exists with no apparent meaning.

Here ya go. Having the "A"=Acknowledged. This is the same as “R”=Read. Believe it or not, this is theme-controlled. On a Vzw-provisioned bb, using the Verizon theme will display the “A,” and switching to one of the RIM themes will make it be an “R.” Hope this helps...
    12-27-09 11:28 PM
    Thank you for the information
    01-24-10 05:20 PM
    push your ball in and go in there
    um...

lol whut?
    01-26-10 04:06 AM
    I am on 02 and have unlimited internet can i use blackberry messenger with this?
    02-07-10 03:53 PM
    O2 Blackberry service handles BBM, you should be able to just go ahead and use it.
    02-07-10 04:28 PM
    Sorry, I forgot to explain that. Check this out: http://forums.crackberry.com/f47/how...pin-info-1072/
    Okay i tried this and looked for the slot to enter my PiN and there's nowhere to do so! I went to My Account > Modify your Crackberry Information > Device Info and all thats under there are options for my Email, Phone Type, Carrier, and Other Carrier... WHERE can i add my PiN?!! thanks guys =]
    02-08-10 05:02 PM
    I have a bit of a random question to ask...when you add someone on blackberry messenger, the request becomes pending until it is accepted...but will the pending sign remain if the request is declined and ignored???
    02-08-10 05:36 PM
    BB messenger is sick!!
    02-13-10 10:08 AM
    I have a bit of a random question to ask...when you add someone on blackberry messenger, the request becomes pending until it is accepted...but will the pending sign remain if the request is declined and ignored???
    Not that I have ever been denied a request (just kidding) but I believe the request just disappears from your pending list.
    Last edited by tishtosh; 02-13-10 at 02:43 PM.
    02-13-10 11:02 AM
    I upgraded to blackberry messenger 5.0. I now have a icon of a blackberry messenger contact on my phone. The persons's contact picture is the icon. I just click on that icon and start a chat with that person. I did this by accident and was wondering how it was done? My wife wants to do the same thing on her BB. If anyone can tell me how this was done I would appreciate it. THANKS!
    02-23-10 07:47 PM
    To add a contact's icon to your homescreen, you scroll to that contact in the contact list (not in a conversation) and press the menu button. Choose show on homescreen.

That's it!
    02-25-10 02:45 PM
    hi, need help with some problems:

1. why do some contacts sometimes requires re-invites when i start a conversation even when they're already in my contact list.
    2. some contacts have missing information, no photos, names are displayed only as their pins. is there any way to refresh their contact info?
    02-25-10 08:01 PM
    Not that I have ever been denied a request (just kidding) but I believe the request just disappears from your pending list.
    lol...neither have i but thanks for your help
    03-01-10 11:25 AM
    Can someone help me?!?!

My friends in my Group BBM can't see my messages but I can see their replies! However, they can see my reply for non-group conversation, i.e. toking to them individually instead of in a group..

Had the same prob yesterday and I did a batt pull, send service books... it helped temp but now it is back!!!!! ARGH!
    03-01-10 10:03 PM
    Thank you for your explanation of BBM. It is not addressed in my Bold User Guide very well.
    03-09-10 07:58 PM
    can u change the color of font you use in bbm? like if i wanted certain words to be different colors, is that possible?
    03-09-10 08:35 PM
    can u change the color of font you use in bbm? like if i wanted certain words to be different colors, is that possible?
    Not that I know of. But if anyone knows please share
    03-09-10 10:32 PM
    My friend has a blackberry just like me, but for some reason she cannot add me to hers and I cannot add her to mine. i am with verizon and she is with t mobile. we both entered the pin and it says it sent the message to add but neither one of us got the message it just says pending in the messenger box. we both have data on our phones and i just don't know what the problem is. please help me!!
    05-23-10 10:18 PM
    My co-worker has the pearl from t-mobile. i dont know why, but he didnt get a data plan. how would he go about getting the bbm? and he also doesnt have internet
    06-02-10 06:29 PM
    My friend has a blackberry just like me, but for some reason she cannot add me to hers and I cannot add her to mine. i am with verizon and she is with t mobile. we both entered the pin and it says it sent the message to add but neither one of us got the message it just says pending in the messenger box. we both have data on our phones and i just don't know what the problem is. please help me!!
    You both should delete the invites first of all. Then take each of your pin numbers and add it under contacts. Then after you do that resend the invite using the contact name instead of pin.

My co-worker has the pearl from t-mobile. i dont know why, but he didnt get a data plan. how would he go about getting the bbm? and he also doesnt have internet
    BBM app runs off of data plans...
    06-08-10 11:06 PM
    As far as I know, if you don't have a BB data plan or Internet, you cannot use BB messenger. Am I wrong?
    06-09-10 12:13 AM
    Not as far as I have seen. We're stuck with what they give us, at least until someone at RIM is bright enough to change that.
    06-09-10 12:15 AM
    As far as I know, if you don't have a BB data plan or Internet, you cannot use BB messenger. Am I wrong?
    To my knowledge you are correct, you have to have a BB Data plan in order to use BBM.
    06-20-10 12:20 PM
    I have a BB 8900 with OS5. On o2-uk. Brought 2nd hand. Was originally on o2-uk.
    BBM and BB App World show up in options - advanced - applications. But cannot be found anywhere else on the phone. No icons are hidden and I've checked all folders.

If I connect it to the pc. App world. Bbm and msn messenger show up with the tick boxes but it says nothing needs to be done when I click next.

If I see running programs. There is a blank space where bbm is meant to be. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-10 07:05 PM
    I am new to BBM. I have added in a couple of contacts via email to it and sent them the request to join. They are now listed in Pending saying waiting for authorisation. What do I do? or what do I tell my contacts to do?
    thanks
    07-26-10 04:03 AM
684 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD