when i change my status msg it only appears to me that it changed but when i look at my status from other bbs theres no difference... how do i make it appear for others as well when i change my status. i tried deleting and installing the bbm again but theres no change
    any help?
    12-05-09 05:33 PM
    A group of guys at work developed a group for the messanger. They also put up our work schedule on the calendar portion of the group page. How do i put the calendar on my main theme page to show the days im working. My current theme is "BB Dimension Today!!!
    12-07-09 03:55 PM
    I'm about to upgrade to a BOLD 9700 from my Pearl. Will my PIN change, or can I keep the same one?
    12-07-09 11:13 PM
    I'm about to upgrade to a BOLD 9700 from my Pearl. Will my PIN change, or can I keep the same one?
    its gonna change unfortunately
    12-08-09 05:13 AM
    Could be a few different things, more than likely your friends BBM is not updated to the same as yours. They may be behind on the updates. Try that one out.
    12-08-09 07:56 AM
    advise needed, I didnt even know what a bb messenger was til someone told me.. I have two contacts waiting to be authorized, I do not know how to do that can you help
    12-08-09 02:06 PM
    advise needed, I didnt even know what a bb messenger was til someone told me.. I have two contacts waiting to be authorized, I do not know how to do that can you help
    If you sent the invite to your contacts they have to authorize it. If you all are new to this they may not even know where to look. Also BBM uses data so if all parties don't have data plans, no dice. If you all do have them I would double check the pin numbers, add those numbers to your address book under contacts, then resend the invite.
    12-08-09 11:07 PM
    when sending and reciving messages though BBM is there a way to turn off the little "D" and the "R".....i swear my GF reads the msg's i send her without acknowledging that they been read..... can this be done?
    12-09-09 03:04 PM
    when sending and reciving messages though BBM is there a way to turn off the little "D" and the "R".....i swear my GF reads the msg's i send her without acknowledging that they been read..... can this be done?
    I don't believe so but that would good to know.
    12-09-09 04:28 PM
    Why would you want to turn it off? At least you'll know if she's telling the truth. If the R pops up then she read it.
    12-12-09 04:16 PM
    did the new bbm update change anything with the current bbm 5.0?
    12-12-09 04:48 PM
    does anyone noe if in ur staus msg u can write more than an five word sentence or how can it be done like when u had the old version of bbm
    12-13-09 10:09 AM
    I may have posted this question in the wrong place so i'm going to try again.

If I send a BBM message to a device that is unreachable (off, out of range, etc.), how long do the BB servers attempt to deliver my message?

I've noticed that if the other device is off for several hours (plane flight), even then it is turned back on, i continue to see the red X on my device and the status of my message is never updated from the red X. Sometimes it updates when the other person looks in messenger but often times it is never updated or if it's delivered, the status doesn't change from D to R.

Does anyone know what the time limits are for attemting to deliver and updating status when a remote device is unreachable? Thanks.
    12-13-09 12:22 PM
    does anyone know how to put back BBM on the blackberry bold 9700? i have a mac
    12-18-09 12:49 PM
    Try getting it from blackberry world app store.
    12-20-09 10:22 AM
    Try getting it from blackberry world app store.
    ...or point your BB browser to www.blackberry.com/messenger
    12-20-09 10:46 AM
    Does anyone know how to turn "caps lock" on in BBM? I have a BB Bold. Thanks.
    12-20-09 10:10 PM
    Ok Idk why I cant post a new thread but I guess I can post it here.
    Heres my problem

I have a Bold 9700 ATT and Ive been having problems with one of my particular contacts. I added her the first time and it worked perfect but after the whole data outage I havent been able to add her again. It says that its pending and waiting for authorization but she is not getting it on her end. Is there anything im doing wrong?
    12-23-09 12:52 PM
    Uh, so I was wondering if someone could tell me how to display what your listening to on BBM? I've got the exact same version of BBM as my friend and she can display music but I can't? How can I display my music?
    12-23-09 09:46 PM
    Still no definitive answer on that stupid letter A that shows up. I sat here with my sisters BB and concluded it cannot mean "answering" or "answered"...

anyone know exactly what the A mean? I am thinking either Accepted or *******, since it exists with no apparent meaning.
    12-25-09 12:31 PM
    Is there an application available that makes BB Messenger messages pop up the way that Aerize Alert does with SMS messages?
    12-25-09 08:41 PM
    I am having the following problem:

When my daughter sends me a picture, I can't do the preview of the picture, I have to download it to be able to see it. When I send her a picture, she can preview it without problem.

She has a curve 8900 and I have a Tour. We both have the latest BBM version.

When I sen her a picture, she receives a picture that is smaller in size than it is in my phone. For exmaple, I send her a picture that in my phone is 300kb and when she reeives it it is around 60kb.

This does not happen when she sends me a picture.

Please help! and thanks!!!
    12-26-09 02:49 PM
    Beautiful I did it
    12-26-09 05:37 PM
    Uh, so I was wondering if someone could tell me how to display what your listening to on BBM? I've got the exact same version of BBM as my friend and she can display music but I can't? How can I display my music?
    To answer the question the thread starter asked. if you go in your bbm , scroll to the top of the screen where your name and status message are. push your ball in and go in there. Look for "show what I am listeng to" check the box..
    12-26-09 11:58 PM
    To answer the question the thread starter asked. if you go in your bbm , scroll to the top of the screen where your name and status message are. push your ball in and go in there. Look for "show what I am listeng to" check the box..
    Ok. So I did exactly what you said to do and there is no 'show what I am listening to' box for me to check, which is what the problem is...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 12:07 AM
684 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD