Hi i want to use HTML but its not working...any tips???
    03-09-09 11:01 AM
    Hi im new to CB and new to BB and I was wondering how and if we can save a BBm conversatio as well as where will it be saved to.??? Also can we get any additionla emoticons and or symbols??

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Use your menu key while in the conversation. Select copy history, from there you can paste it as a memo and that's how the BB conversations are saved. As far as extra emoticons, I don't think you can extra ones. But hey you never know..
    03-09-09 11:52 AM
    For some reason I cannot get rid of the Smile BBM face the indicates that I have a new BBM message. however I have no open conversations and no new messages. How do I get rid of it? I have turned the phone off and it is still there. It has been there for a week now!
    Any suggestions?
    03-09-09 06:07 PM
    add me if u like pin is 242C3F64 new to this 23 male here from MA
    03-11-09 12:19 PM
    add me if u like pin is 242C3F64 new to this 23 male here from MA
    you'll get better results posting here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/
    03-11-09 12:23 PM
    Will WLM cost me anything on top of my data plan, does it work the same as BBM? Please help. Thanks
    03-11-09 01:15 PM
    Use your menu key while in the conversation. Select copy history, from there you can paste it as a memo and that's how the BB conversations are saved. As far as extra emoticons, I don't think you can extra ones. But hey you never know..
    Hey, I did just that amd it gave me a message that said "Saved to clipboard" Where would that be or where is that clipboard, Ive searched and Searched, Thanks hope you can help.
    03-16-09 03:51 PM
    Help! I'm trying to use Blackberry Messenger on my work phone - Pearl 8130, which is on an enterprise system. When I open Messenger I get a message that says 'Please enter your name as you would like others to see it. - OK/Cancel". When I click OK I get this message 'Your name cannot be empty - OK' I don't know how to get my name in there. I have a personal Pearl 8130 and have no problem with Messenger. Both are on Verizon. All the settings seem to be the same. I do have different versions of Messenger. Any ideas? Thanks.
    03-16-09 06:18 PM
    Hey I Just Bought A Blackberry Curve 8320 And It Does Not Have Bbm .. I Have Searched The Whole Phone And Had Two Friends That Know Them Well Look .. Its Just Not There .. I Have Seen Everywhere To Download It From Blackberry.con/messenger But You Go There And It Says You Need To Visit It From The Phone And The Phone Says To Use A Usb Port And One Of The Pages Sais Its Not Available ... There Has To Be Someone With The App Or A Way To Get It .. Im A Rookie So Im Tottally Lost .. Anyone Help ???? Thanks
    03-16-09 06:52 PM
    I had accidentally erased BBM from my Bold, and found that eventhough I just bought the phone late last month that included software was outdated. So if you download the Desktop softwar v4.7 you should be able to install it. hope it works for those who can't find BBM on their BB
    Last edited by Cambeal; 03-17-09 at 12:07 AM. Reason: newb mistake in title
    03-17-09 12:06 AM
    I've just realized how awesome blackberry messenger is now that a friend of mine has gotten a bb too. Its suuper convenient. My question is: is there anyway for a non-blackberry phone to also get th messenger so I can share this fun with all of my friends? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 12:34 AM
    I've just realized how awesome blackberry messenger is now that a friend of mine has gotten a bb too. Its suuper convenient. My question is: is there anyway for a non-blackberry phone to also get th messenger so I can share this fun with all of my friends? Thanks!

No I've tried BBM uses other blackberry's pins, well you might be able to put in someone's email and try it that way. I haven't had tried it myself yet.
    03-17-09 12:54 AM
    Hi there.. Just wondering whether I can add contact of my friends from other countries? They are using blackberry and blackberry messenger and on data plan as well.. Is it possible? For example, I'm from indonesia, they are in US, malaysia and singapore.. Can I connect with them? Thanks...

03-17-09 11:46 AM
    how long does bb messenger take to allow requests?
    03-17-09 02:02 PM
    What is the advantage of using bb messinger as opposed to just sms text?
    04-06-09 10:37 PM
    I love BB messenger for a variety of reasons. The first being, there is a D when the message has been delivered and an R after it has been read. Therefore you can see if the person you sent a message to is ignoring you or really hasn't read your message! (stalkerish I know, but still nice!) Also, you can see if the person is on the phone or not and you can see if they are typing a message to you. It is also more secure I am told! I also like the layout of the messenger as opposed to sms....it flows better. Just a neat program for blackberry addicts only
    04-06-09 10:44 PM
    so bb msgr is for berry's only? It would not be used for other texters without a berry device? Some of the features you've mentioned above is kinda neat. I'm new to the berry and don't really see how this will be a plus for me now, it's just my husband and I.
    04-06-09 10:54 PM
    Blackberry messenger is something I don't see myself using. I do not know anyone else personally who has a blackberry, and if so, I am comfortable using the regular sms text. How do I get rid of BBM to free up more space and avoid another program running?
    04-07-09 04:47 PM
    Blackberry messenger is something I don't see myself using. I do not know anyone else personally who has a blackberry, and if so, I am comfortable using the regular sms text. How do I get rid of BBM to free up more space and avoid another program running?
    You can go to options/advanced options/applications/scroll down to blackberry messenger/hit the menu button/hit delete
    04-07-09 05:30 PM
    Thanks so much for the info!! Wow....nice to know I've got quick help, a click away.

~much appreciated
    04-07-09 06:36 PM
    Thakns for the info
    04-09-09 08:48 AM
    This is going to sound like a really stupid question, but here goes.

I'm trying to add the PIN to one of my contacts, and it has alpha characters in it. However, the PIN field won't take alpha characters. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    04-10-09 12:52 PM
    my wife and i message each other frequently, but she doesn't seem to be able to view any files or pictures that I send to her. They show as sent on my end, but don't show up in our chat stream on her end. I can receive files from her with no problem.

AT&T Curve 8310's.
    04-18-09 08:15 AM
    Ok I need help guys and gals! I have just received the blackberry 8120 from my daughter.
    Im having some problems..

1)I use a mac and for some reason nothing seems to agree with my blackberry. I can sync with pocketmac but have no desktop software that i can see my apps.

2)I cannot find the blackberry messenger...i went to the site to download and since im running v4.3 it said i should have it already. i have friends saying they sent add requests but i dont see them. I have no bbm icon and its not listed in apps. I think my daughter deleted it. since i dont have the desktop for mac working i cant go ther either...any ideas?

3) And i cant get color ball to work.

HELP HELP HELP PRETTY PLEASE ***BATS EYES*** HAHA

PS i posted this on the thread for the 8120 also but thought id have more luck here.
    04-19-09 03:13 PM
    I love the BB messanger works like a charm
    04-21-09 08:30 AM
684 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD