Hello everyone,

I have just updated my blackberry messenger to the newest version on my Storm 9500, but now whenever I try to send a message to any of my contacts the pending symbol comes up, and never sends! I am able to receive messages, just not send them. Has anyone else had this problem, or know how to resolve it?

I am on Vodafone (an English server) if this helps,

Thanks in advance for any help
    01-03-10 06:31 PM
    Mines been doing this (I haven't upgraded it)

Maybe yet another service disruption at the RIM end, been a bit hit n miss for the past hour or so!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 06:54 PM
    I just created a thread on this issue. my emails are not getting through on my Storm. I have a Gmail account and I got a message telling me to update my Email Password settings. I tried to update my password and I got a "Password invalid" error message even though I can access my Gmail account from my computer but for some reason, BB Messenger isnt able to!!
    01-03-10 07:21 PM
    Try doing a battery pull and see if that changes anything. Over in Florida my BBM is acting up some as well. Messages aren't being sent as fast. I'm sure its something dealing with service coverage, again....
    01-03-10 08:44 PM
    Seems to be behaving again today, data is working again as normal!
    01-04-10 04:12 AM
    Thanks for your messages back on this! I ended up having to delete BBM altogether, and then re-installing it using blackberry app world. I am having ANOTHER problem now, where my inbox has completely disappeared?! and if anyone sends me an sms I don't receive it! I have tried messing around with my settings and nothing happens, and I have tried re-booting it 3 times, but nothing changes? has anything similar happened with any of you?
    01-09-10 05:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD