Is there a Blackberry spy program that records Blackberry Messenger conversations? Or do they only record text? Or is there a way to save my bb messenger conversations somewhere before they are deleted?

Most spy programs record SMS text and call logs, etc. but are there any that record the BBM conversations?

Please let me know thanks!
    05-06-10 10:50 AM
    BES.

Or just save the conversations to memory, it's an option in the recent BBM. In the options screen there is a bit near the bottom to save your conversations.
    05-06-10 10:54 AM
    How do I access BES? And if you save the conversations under options where are they stored? And are they stored even if I delete chat? Thanks for your help!!
    05-06-10 11:00 AM
    BES is the Enterprise option, if your Blackberry was through your employer's system they could have access to everything you do with the phone, including BBM. A personal user will not have this option.

If you go into options under BBM and do save message history you can choose either Device or Memory card. They will remain saved wherever you keep them until you delete them from the device memory/card memory as far as I know.
    05-06-10 11:23 AM
    2 answers for your "spyware" question:

1. No, I don't think there's anything on the market that records/saves/forwards BBM conversations.
    2. Yes, he's cheating on you already. Move on.
    05-06-10 03:01 PM

2. Yes, he's cheating on you already. Move on.
    Exactly what I thought haha
    05-09-10 11:01 AM
    i need to hide the spy program but always detect this programs in application folder in third please i need to send the pictures are your email to show the problem and i would like to hide the software spy in other place like a directory and without simbols or icons because addittional problem is easy to discovery in other point the remote call from de monitor cel at celular target for half second show thw number and continue iluminated keybord during de intercep or activate remote microphone ambiental attach pictures too the model blacberry 9700 i woul like to hide the program in the book services folder in this place no have icons attach picture. the problem goes beyond just the pumto icon is additionally the appearance of a folder icon is easy to find please take time to review the sequence of pictures I've attached to tell me how to do to hide the spy program installed on a different folder especially bold in the 9700 model all the downloads you get this team going to a folder called applications and the applications folder is divided into three main supplement and third all downloaded programs Internet goes to the Applications folder third section there is another problem that is easy to detect spyware, tell me how to do to install spyware as well as in the applications folder in the main section if not can install the spy program in another folder, but the idea is to remove the spyware section Third-party applications folder din that is less obvious to detect, I say again that you will serve to review all the photos and examples
    regards
    Marine
    07-10-10 01:12 PM
    i need to hide the spy program but always detect this programs in application folder in third please i need to send the pictures are your email to show the problem and i would like to hide the software spy in other place like a directory and without simbols or icons because addittional problem is easy to discovery in other point the remote call from de monitor cel at celular target for half second show thw number and continue iluminated keybord during de intercep or activate remote microphone ambiental attach pictures too the model blacberry 9700 i woul like to hide the program in the book services folder in this place no have icons attach picture. the problem goes beyond just the pumto icon is additionally the appearance of a folder icon is easy to find please take time to review the sequence of pictures I've attached to tell me how to do to hide the spy program installed on a different folder especially bold in the 9700 model all the downloads you get this team going to a folder called applications and the applications folder is divided into three main supplement and third all downloaded programs Internet goes to the Applications folder third section there is another problem that is easy to detect spyware, tell me how to do to install spyware as well as in the applications folder in the main section if not can install the spy program in another folder, but the idea is to remove the spyware section Third-party applications folder din that is less obvious to detect, I say again that you will serve to review all the photos and examples
    regards
    Marine
    Eek. Locate your period key.

This might be illegal in your State.
    07-21-10 04:58 PM
    i thought blackberries were secure i didnt know this was possible at all? is it/>? and whats the name of this so called program
    07-21-10 10:15 PM
    I won't recommend using such programs either. It might be illegal and not very ethical!
    07-23-10 01:15 PM
    I'm new here and I hope you guys can help me. I use a corporate bb which is on BIS. No one else has a physical access to it and I wonder if my bbm chats can be still tracked or spied even though my chat history is turned off?
    02-11-11 02:40 PM
    Cell Phone Spy Software - monitor your cell phone now!

More for parents and employers... and as with all monitoring software you should only install a device you own or with permission from the owner.
    02-13-11 02:22 PM

More for parents and employers... and as with all monitoring software you should only install a device you own or with permission from the owner.
    Holy Crap! That's quite the price to pay for wanting to evesdrop! I guess if the issue is potentially that serious, it might be worth it to someone...or a company like mentioned on their website.

Crazy sh!t if you ask me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-11 11:57 PM

NICE!

Players beware......
    03-07-11 08:48 PM

Oh wow!

03-12-11 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD