So i recent hooked up my blackberry to the desktop manager via USB and it said i need an update so i installed what was ended. Now my phones is saying my blackberry internet service is not connected and i have bb data plan. Can someone please help me!!!!!!!!!!

I recently called T-mobile but they seem like they cant help..I updated my blackberry using the desktop manger and now everything is not working from my bbm to my internet. When i went to manage connections to the service status it saids my blackberry internet is not connected but i have the blackberry plan and everything....what should i do???
    08-24-09 12:53 PM
    You need to do the following:

Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > BB Button > Register Now

After this, login to your BIS manager and re-send your service books to your device. If you need more information on how to do this, check the 101 lectures as there is a guide on it. I have a link to them in my signature.
    08-24-09 01:02 PM
    And don't forget to do a battery pull: leave your device on, pull the battery, leave it out 20 seconds, put in back in and wait for your device to boot up.

If you have not started aristile's procedures, which are what you should do, then do this before you start.
    08-24-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD