I searched everywhere for this and couldn't find it so if there is a thread out there, I apologize.

I got my Storm this past weekend and get everything setup and added a couple of 3rd party apps. Then I try to open BB Messenger and nothing happens. First time it froze and I did a battery pull, the next time it doesnt do anything. I can open other apps, but I click on BB Messenger and I get nothing. Its like I never tried to open it.

Anyone have any ideas?
    01-12-09 03:39 PM
    I searched everywhere for this and couldn't find it so if there is a thread out there, I apologize.

I got my Storm this past weekend and get everything setup and added a couple of 3rd party apps. Then I try to open BB Messenger and nothing happens. First time it froze and I did a battery pull, the next time it doesnt do anything. I can open other apps, but I click on BB Messenger and I get nothing. Its like I never tried to open it.

Anyone have any ideas?
    This sort of happened to me. I upgraded to new OS and had to re-install BB messenger. It said to click on "Add contacts" to begin but when I did nothing happened. It just didn't open.

I plugged back in to DM, uninstalled BB messenger and re-installed it and it worked fine. Other than that I don't what options you have.
    01-12-09 03:54 PM
    This sort of happened to me. I upgraded to new OS and had to re-install BB messenger. It said to click on "Add contacts" to begin but when I did nothing happened. It just didn't open.

I plugged back in to DM, uninstalled BB messenger and re-installed it and it worked fine. Other than that I don't what options you have.
    yeah ... that should solve it
    01-12-09 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD