Does anybody experience this problem on blackberry messenger; you send a msg to someone then their status automatically goes to away before the msg is even delivered, or their status goes to unavailable? Now i thought at first it might have been the other persons phone. But i have literally been sitting next to my friend and my phone is showing her as unavailable, and her phone is showing her as available and she's chatting away. I never experienced it on the initial blackberry i got from telus, ive since then got swapped 3 times for refurbished phones and each one of them seem to have this issue, which really messes with my communication. Anybody know if its Telus network? or if there is some other reason that might be triggering this problem?
    11-30-08 06:13 PM
    I have at&t and have the same problem. Eventually I get the msg's but it is weird. I thought that the other person was either on a phone call or received a text msg and that is why I says unavailable but it happens at least once everytime I use blackberry messenger.
    12-01-08 06:38 PM
    Yeah, I have the same exact problem! I will be interested to see if anyone else has this issue. It's intermittent with my contacts. Sometimes there is a smiley with the clock, and that may last a whole day, and then after a conversation the smiley with the clock goes away. Hmmm...???
    12-01-08 07:37 PM
    I have sprint and have never encountered this problem, sorry. Try calling Telus BB support and see what they say?
    12-02-08 08:46 AM
    I'm on Verizon, and my wife and my buddy Josh and I all have noticed this problem. We all have storms.
    12-10-08 09:51 AM
    The clock just means that the person is slow to answer BBM messages, the three waves is when the other person is on the phone...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 09:55 AM
    Yeah, like SevereDeceit said, if theres a clock, and in the message ,there is a little D by the checkmark, it means its 'D'elievered, and just not read, so youre waiting on them. The clock will goaway once the person reads it, and the 'D' will change to an 'R'
    12-10-08 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD