Ive had my blackberry for about a year and never used the BBmessenger option. I recently added a request via pin and it just says pending. The person sent me a request also but I havent got it. SO why deosnt my BBmessenger work? Do you have to have internet on your phone to us BBM? or a data plan? What does a data paln mean...internet plan?
    Im very lost.
    I have a wireless home router that I logged onto with my phone but cant seem to access the web. I searched some forums but didnt seen to find an answer
    Please help
    Thanks =)
    08-02-09 12:05 AM
    excuse my spelling
    08-02-09 12:11 AM
    Yes you have to have a blackberry data plan for BBM to work.
    08-02-09 06:09 AM
    Umm duhh how ealse ya ganna send forms lol silly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 06:18 AM
    Ive had my blackberry for about a year and never used the BBmessenger option. I recently added a request via pin and it just says pending. The person sent me a request also but I havent got it. SO why deosnt my BBmessenger work? Do you have to have internet on your phone to us BBM? or a data plan? What does a data paln mean...internet plan?
    Im very lost.
    I have a wireless home router that I logged onto with my phone but cant seem to access the web. I searched some forums but didnt seen to find an answer
    Please help
    Thanks =)
    Try adding others. Try adding me.
    08-02-09 06:23 AM
    Unless I'm wrong BBM messages go through RIMs servers so I'd guess you'd need either BIS or BES for the service to work.
    08-02-09 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD